Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jizzy is going to do a tell all story just to get more funds for her collapsing nose and drooping butt lift... can she get her wonky eye fixed in a Turkey deal hahahaha.
---
Bear is a predator and will go for a very immature young girl (his mental age) who he can manipulate and control. They’ll find him impressive possibly because he is in jail and giving it the big one about being a gangster, really is rich, was a set up that he is in prison etc… He won’t go for a woman who knows her own mind, has a solid career or close family, who he will try to separate them from so they have no emotional support. He will dump them once they question his motives or start to pull away probably calling them frigid or a slag.
Sadly narcs can only want to get help but they tend not to admit they are the problem because they see it as everyone else being the issue. A very dangerous man.
Yes very dangerous for girls who have the thirst for some kind of fame .. he attracts them like moths round a flame sadly 😥 xxx
---
Ive missed loads can someone fill me in as to what happened to the house? Did his family kick her out or
Neither .. they hired the paps to take photos of crazy Rob putting a few boxes in the boot of her car .. the court kicked them out i think ..
---
Boxes marked with their joint belongings. I did research on Jazmin and she always moves into a property of a man she dates .. no house bye bye hahaha. I'm wondering who scammed who ... but she did have to pay for her own trip to Paris and rings with the freak. Mutual using I guess but I hope she dont get fame from it on any reality prog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I could be wrong but I don’t see her getting anything to sell a story at this point. First of all, Bear isn’t a household name, despite what he likes to think. And only a tiny proportion of porpoise know she exists. More to the point they don’t really care.
Also, she hasn’t had some huge epiphany and decided to redeem herself in life - she’s just been dumped! There isn’t really a story there beyond “I allowed a sex pest to use me and was absolutely fine about it”.
She might get a couple of hundred but we’re hardly talking about a front page splash here are we?

Reactions: 28
I could be wrong but I don’t see her getting anything to sell a story at this point. First of all, Bear isn’t a household name, despite what he likes to think. And only a tiny proportion of porpoise know she exists. More to the point they don’t really care.
Also, she hasn’t had some huge epiphany and decided to redeem herself in life - she’s just been dumped! There isn’t really a story there beyond “I allowed a sex pest to use me and was absolutely fine about it”.
She might get a couple of hundred but we’re hardly talking about a front page splash here are we?
You’re probably right. But hopefully there’s some crappy podcast out there that will have her haha

Reactions: 7
I'm not saying she doesn't make money from it but she definitely ain't living the lifestyle of someone with plenty of disposable income any extra money is spent on nose jobs in Turkey
100%. You don't get surgery at Comfort Zone in Turkey if you're raking it in. None of its been a resounding success so why would you keep paying for cheap butchery in Turkey if you've got a shed load of money on the bank. It just proves what we all know
---
View attachment 2457318holding her nose together with tape?
It's the "I'm going to stick a plaster on my nose and pretend I've had more surgery cos it's such a flex and the Sun will write more stories about me in their paaayyypurr" tactic. Plain and simple attention seeking

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
All her undies are from the supermarket. No shame in that as mine are too!

She isn’t taking it in by any means. On OF most nights at 10pm as well. Her pals are all in those 9-5 jobs she was slagging off. What’s her social life like?

Reactions: 11
Whatever happened it ain't knocked that smug smirk off her face .. will be funny when her nose drops off :D

379956565_1231710627521085_4966776390416076845_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s had an inside tip off a week or two ago, she’s dumped Stevo in the hope she can trade up to Russell Brand 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
nice staged photo, no seatbelt so she parked up somewhere and got her pal to take 500 photos. This is the ‘best’ one?
Who even drives like that? Sat forward like she's got a pole up her arse with her eyes closed. Absolute bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting that she hasn't promoted her OF page on twitter since the 4th September. Do we think she's stopped doing it because she is living in her parents caravan?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Interesting that she hasn't promoted her OF page on twitter since the 4th September. Do we think she's stopped doing it because she is living in her parents caravan?
Must be hard to stop fingering yourself for a couple of quid for strangers on the Internet, because your boyfriend is in prison for a sex offence and you have nowhere else to live because he's severely in debt. bleeping clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha does she really think this is sexy LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just dropping in to catch up. RIP BearJizz, gone too soon 💔

turns out love isn’t forever. And tattoos aren’t forever. But you know what is forever? Videos on the internet of you rimming a failed reality tv star/convicted sex offender.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
It's oh so quiet ... hush hush .. it's oh so still .. hush hush ... bring on October and the court cases begin against sex offender Stevo 🤣
---
Just dropping in to catch up. RIP BearJizz, gone too soon 💔

turns out love isn’t forever. And tattoos aren’t forever. But you know what is forever? Videos on the internet of you rimming a failed reality tv star/convicted sex offender.
With full consent shown for free .. I pity her future children if she ever manages to move into another home and buys herself an engagement.
---
Gonna do an early submit for the next thread title .. Stephen Bear #39 .. Love may not be forever and tattoos can be covered .. Just google Jazmin Paris Morrall and will still see her buggered. :eek::eek::sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.