Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which I'm sure will be even more painful for him... In 20+ years when he's still making payments, he'll have wished he paid it off as early as he could. Do we know how much he owes?

Reactions: 9
Which I'm sure will be even more painful for him... In 20+ years when he's still making payments, he'll have wished he paid it off as early as he could. Do we know how much he owes?
There's another Court case looming as well

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:
Prison tea boy with a stretched anus, soon to be rapper who pretends he’s famous

can we have ‘anus’ in the thread title?!

Reactions: 33
A rapper that is the funniest thing I have heard all year. I actually can't wait to hear how bad he is.

Reactions: 17
Talk about Kunt in the Gang lmao
Tool and the Gang?
Goul and the Gang?

Comedy gold, him running around after a load of 18 year old Roadmen doing their bidding hoping they’ll protect him

Don’t know if anyone remembers this song about Cleggy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
LOL a rapper in a gang. Straight Outta Prizon By NWA (n 0 nces with attitude)
Maybe they’ll do a collab with Hayley And the Enablers?

isn’t it funny these stories“leak” once she’s been to visit.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.