Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fannydevito

That whole documentary gave a masterclass to potential offenders on what not to do. If he'd have had more than two braincells to rub together he would've been dangerous. Like many of us have said, all he had to do was behave appropriately, fake cry & apologise & HE COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT! Who looks stupid now fucko 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Moonbeams26

It's gotta hurt seeing G flying high while jizzy is sitting in that shit infested semi with only prison visits to look forward to.😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
I don't think he can profit from it ?? I'm open to correction
You're right, he can't. He also can't speak about any of it because the restraining order prevents him from doing so.

He will never change. If he does only serve the 10.5 months he's gonna be coming out, giving it large, thinking that he's been released early because it's all been a HOOOOOGE mistake, and crazy Hayley, Jizzy, Captain Pissbag and Pisshead Linda will all be ranting about how hard they've worked to "gEt ThE tRoOoOf OuT tHeRe" and all the effort they've made to "pUt tHe ReCoRd sTrAiGhT" was all worth it now Stevie is home safe and sound and he'll be reinstated by MTV, and soon rack up his billions again, rah rah, fucking RAH.

Boy are they in for a shock, especially when a month down the line the penny finally drops that he's on the register for the next 10 years. It'll be the gift that keeps on giving as day by day they'll come to realise all the things the dirty grubby pervert can't actually do 😁😁😁

Who'll be laughing then Jizzy?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Aemee00

VIP Member
Huge love to all the chinmates for being part of this wild ride. Extra love to those who have been triggered by this documentary ❤
I think it's safe to say we got the ending we all hoped for 🎉🥳🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾

• Heart
Finally got settled down to watch it, so worth the wait! I’m generally not very keen on the influencer types, it isn’t anything personal just not for me. Georgia did so well, I actually think she should make the transition on to tv. It would be so wonderful if something positive came from what happened to her aside from the fact he got banged up. My takes from it are:
Him denying it was her, even from the tiny snippet you saw, it is clearly Georgia.
How he aged a decade in 23 months, not just fat but really aged.
The gates on his house are even more hideous than first thought.
My personal favourite was Jacqueline Carey, I cannot imagine how much it must of stung him to be taken apart by such a classy, well spoken and intelligent woman.
---
Finally got settled down to watch it, so worth the wait! I’m generally not very keen on the influencer types, it isn’t anything personal just not for me. Georgia did so well, I actually think she should make the transition on to tv. It would be so wonderful if something positive came from what happened to her aside from the fact he got banged up. My takes from it are:
Him denying it was her, even from the tiny snippet you saw, it is clearly Georgia.
How he aged a decade in 23 months, not just fat but really aged.
The gates on his house are even more hideous than first thought.
My personal favourite was Jacqueline Carey, I cannot imagine how much it must of stung him to be taken apart by such a classy, well spoken and intelligent woman.
And I forgot to add Jizz is a right old howler in person 🤢

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Thank you, it did! My WhatsApp messages from him are exactly like chinnies voice notes
Don't ever feel embarrassed, I dread to think how many DM's she has right now, she has empowered so many victims by waiving her right to anonymity and who relate to her story, it's natural that victims want to reach out to her

It was a worthwhile thing telling her your story, even if she hasn't got around to reading it yet, it's helped YOU, just by writing and sending it to her by taking the pressure off of your shoulders from having to carry it by yourself

Keep your head up high and be proud of yourself ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Aemee00

VIP Member
As Georgia's mum said - Bear was being his authentic self throughout the trial - shown the world his real self 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I’m not sure if she’s a complete arsehole or if he’s just done a real number on her.. Her tweets in support of Georgia at the beginning of all this a la our thread title suggest she hasn’t always been such a twat.. something stuck out to me- a couple of times she has said how he has shown her that life doesn’t have to be taken seriously. Obviously because he’s a sociopath he doesn’t follow the usual morals of the rest of us and he’s completely irresponsible. When I remember being in my early twenties I was also with a sociopathic abuser and I remember thinking how fantastic he was that he done everything his own way and gave no fucks about what anyone else thought. Because of how good he was at fucking with peoples heads I didn’t see him for what he was. She kind of reminds me of that.
If you read this jizz it’s not too late to get some real self respect and reflect on how you got to this point and change.

• Sad

sillymoomoo2

It is SO ridiculous that you have to prove the offender intended to cause distress in order to get a conviction

• Sad

HughJanus

Chatty Member
She looks like a troll anyway BUT hilarious that the few snaps we saw of jizz she looked absolutely disgusting. Shiny face, fat puffy chin, orange skin, even her outfit looked ridiculous with her choice of shoes also. Just a total car crash.

On a separate note - I was driving through town today and I saw an old man walking and I let him cross at a zebra crossing and noticed he was so bandy legged i immediately thought of captain pissbag. Followed by instant guilt of comparing this lovely man who waved me thank you, to that pile of filth who couldn’t stop a pig down an alleyway

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
The more I think of Jizzy's obscene post today the more disgusted I am. Not because I"m a prude or have anything against sex workers but because she has children following her. Weren"t Hayley's children following her? Firstly they shouldn"t be on IG!
Imagine his weirdo Dad and brothers looking at her spreading her legs online 🤢 plus her own dad liking her previous post's. That is actually depraved.

• Sick

Kas01980

VIP Member
She got what she derserved and I couldn't be happier for her. Inspiration through and through.

Great to watch it with you Chinmates♥

• Heart

tara1608

Yes and he had his shadow Creepy Rob behind him, unfiltered Jiz with her melting face, and his dad. Hilarious!

Radio silence from Bear’s exes, is it to be expected? I would have thought in the SM world showing support for Georgia could have been quite powerful. Even if it were just a simple ‘like’.

Bear fucked over more than his fair share of women, why are they so silent?
I suspect that the majority of girls taken in by Bear don’t have Georgia’s support group or intelligence. My suspicion is that he goes for very damaged people because anyone normal wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole
---
When I went to watch the case it really struck me how elegant, articulate and composed everybody connected to Georgia was. Then on the other side you had Jizz and papa bear…
Good for her making a noise about this. I still think “what was she ever thinking” as Bear never came across as even vaguely nice but I hate to think what weaker girls have let him get away with

Last edited: