Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Yeah I hope Bear is ok, the whole prison must be talking about it today. Don’t let it dampen your sparkle Bear! Take it on the chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

sillymoomoo2

I liked that they kept all his attention seeking nonsense out of it. Didn’t give his suicide shit, stupid prison videos etc any airtime. They didn’t need any of that to discredit him.
Amen 🙌🏼 I think they struck the right balance. It wasn’t the Stephen show, which it very easily could have turned into. The focus was totally on Georgia and how dignified she was. They showed enough to make it crystal clear who he is without giving him too much.

• Heart

lje88

Chatty Member
Ahahahaaha when he come out and thought he was going to be paped but nobody was there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a silly prick.

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
I don’t know how anyone can defend this literal sex offender. What a dirty horrible beast

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Mate she is fucking LOVINGGGGG being in that house alone. Bouncing around steam cleaning and ironing shit. I think Bear met his match with her he’s locked up and she’s taking over his gaf can’t wait till she starts bringing men into it

• Haha

Nadja

Chatty Member
Anyone else find her cringe stories like this absolutely hilarious?

Comes across to me that there's so much they want to say, but can't, because it could possibly violate the restraining order against him and fuck him over even more.

They must all be frothing at the mouth to say something and I am loving it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Finally got settled down to watch it, so worth the wait! I’m generally not very keen on the influencer types, it isn’t anything personal just not for me. Georgia did so well, I actually think she should make the transition on to tv. It would be so wonderful if something positive came from what happened to her aside from the fact he got banged up. My takes from it are:
Him denying it was her, even from the tiny snippet you saw, it is clearly Georgia.
How he aged a decade in 23 months, not just fat but really aged.
The gates on his house are even more hideous than first thought.
My personal favourite was Jacqueline Carey, I cannot imagine how much it must of stung him to be taken apart by such a classy, well spoken and intelligent woman.
---

And I forgot to add Jizz is a right old howler in person 🤢
I loved that bit... "I know it's me because it's fucking me!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Isn't it sad though, that she's sat there alone, in a house that isn't her own, making videos in her knickers. And still thinks she's a boss bitch.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm glad they haven't mention jizz by name or even shown any of their antics. Shes a narc too and would thrive off being spoken about on TV!

Reactions: 33