Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kas01980

VIP Member
Is it really that bad :ROFLMAO:
I mean I could show you, but you wouldn't thank me for it. You'll be cursing me for the rest of your life every time you saw a corn dog, yakult bottles, sweet potatoes, toad in the hole, pigs in blankets ....it ruined Xmas for a lot of Chinmates 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Beccjane

New thread, thank you to @thetrooth for the winning suggestion!
---
Recap:
Bears about 2 weeks into his 10.5 month prison sentence and one minute he’s crying in the cell uncontrollably the next he’s perfect fine and not letting anyone “dull his sparkle” according to jizzy knickers. Jizz is posting how strong they are and how much she loves him then the next post is her permanent 50% off sale on OF. The rest of the bear family are deluded and enablers. G is about to take Jizz’s advice and Sue bears dirty ars

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I was in Lisbon last month, having a lovely time with my boyfriend, just been on a lovely boat trip and then I saw an actimel yoghurt drink in a bin and I immediately thought of his knob 😭 I hate this thread sometimes 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I just read Bears Wiki on the bus oh my days I was crying laughing I must have looked like a crazy person at the names for his dildo and this

Stephen Sr., proudly walks around with bandy legs and a catheter, loyal to Bear, wears a flat cap and dances a lot. Also Known as Captain Pissbag, he’s couldn’t stop a pig down an alleyway with those legs

comic genius

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I watched it this morning. Geez, he's an ignorant knob. I also noticed that not once... NOT ONCE... was that bimbo g/f of his mentioned by name, just a few shots of her in the background when he was walking to court. I am hoping that she will now realise how irrelevant she is but I doubt she'd know what that word means and probably can't even spell it.

I have been following the Stephen Bear threads since the court case in December but I am a Krustie by heart from Skanky Price's thread and I am really hoping that we'll be able to share in your celebrations when she gets bollocked at her Bankruptcy Hearing on 12th April (although we firmly believe that Teflon Tits will swerve it again). We want justice, just like you lot...!

Last edited:
  • Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Still chuckling at his "innocent until proven guilty" outside the court... "You've been found guilty Bear" 😂

That and him coming out the court to no press will live rent free in my mind forever.

Do we think he's doing his manipulative fake suicidal act in there? Absolutely wouldn't put it past him.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Rach88

VIP Member
Don't know if anyone has made this point in any previous threads but does anyone else think mtv channel 5 brands etc are a little bit to blame for giving him the platform airtime etc in the first place even now he's still allowed a profile on social media and be verified like why

• Heart
Yep, ADHD or anything else, Bear knows right from wrong. He has been enabled along his way by a plethora of people but ultimately he has knowingly committed the crime and has the responsibility for his behavior.

Motive was part financial and part ego-feeding. He shared the video because he could. Bear didn’t care about Georgia at all, sharing the video fed his ego and gave him money.

He couldn’t even admit it and show any remorse. Evidence was damning yet he still denied it.

What a horrid character and well done to Georgia for fighting him in the proper way.

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Must try to watch it (in Ireland) - love to see the clip of him coming out thinking loads there and there's no one 😂😂
It was brilliant. He walked out having just lit the cigar inside the doors of the court with his fur coat round his shoulders and the ridiculous fucking cane expecting cameras popping off all over the place, and then there was.....NOTHING and NOBODY there. Second hand embarrassment at its best 😬😬😬. And still didn't realise that he'd actually been found guilty

• Haha
  • Heart

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I need to rewatch the doc when I’m awake, but when it said about the case being delayed because the defence wasn’t prepared, was that the time when Bear and Jizz were bleating on his story about there being no case and it was fake news? 😅

I also absolutely love the fact that G was following him and collecting receipts the whole time 😂😂😂

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I hadn’t followed Bear for years, couldn’t stand him, so I didn’t see much of his DOOBAI lifestyle prior to him being arrested. But watching the doc and seeing how much his life deteriorated over the past 2 years is making me feel so smug.
Bit of a contrast, wasn't it?! The footage of him coming out of the BB house, probably the pinnacle of his career there, had he not been such a stupid prick, he could have continued with a successful media career. Instead he's tumbled all the way down to registered sex offender in HMP 😳.

• Heart

lje88

Chatty Member
Honestly don’t waste your time feeling anything but pity and disgust for that girl she’s absolutely vile and has shown that time and time again. She’s continued to enable his disgusting behaviour and even gone as far as to mock his victim publicly. She’s scum. Poison through and through
Agree with this xs 10000000.
She is an enabler if she had any sort of morals she could have convinced him to do the right thing and not mock the whole case & take it seriously.
Instead she piped up constantly “fake news” when she only hears his side of the story and not the actual truth which as been proven in a court.
Her sly attempts at getting at Georgia and so many other things she has done.
she does not deserve any sympathy!
I’m glad she’s upset and miserable sorry but I am.

• Heart
Well if Hayley’s son misses his uncle, Hayley needs to tell him that Uncle Stephen made a mistake and he has to spend some time in jail to learn from it and to show he is sorry.

Except she will never do that. And Bear isn’t sorry nor will he learn from his crime.

So Hayley is giving her son the wrong message. Not to mention her daughters too.

Hayley can still make nice plans for the kids over Easter, shame on her if her Easters rely on Bear hiding eggs in the garden. The kids have other uncles, grandparents and actually their dad too!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

lje88

Chatty Member
The funny thing is Jizzy mc jizz face actually believes that if he hadn’t been charged for this she would still be with him. He settled with her because no other fucker wanted him she’s a doormat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36