Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlou80

An even bigger plot twist would be that jizz was actually taking one for the team and helping take him down. The side eye, out of sync, 12-18 month sized clothing tik Toks was her superpower distraction and the relentless moans about hip dips was her safe word to those knowing her true mission.

As punishment for his crime, she reduced his cock to a yakault bottle never to work properly again, fattened him up, branded him with the hing tattoo (the prison pet name Big Bruno requested) and introduced him to the ars avenger 2000.

how did we never see this before chinmates…..

Oh if only. Instead she is just a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Beccjane

Thinking about all the things that will happen in the next 10.5 months he’s going to miss out on
Easter
Birthdays
Summer
BBQs
the £10 Argos “hot tub”
Christmas
Bonfire night
New year
Jizz getting rid of bear the dog because there’s no way she can handle him
😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She really is acting all big isn't she 🤦‍♀️ your in love with a CONVICTED sex offender who is on a register for the next 10 years. The whole country despise him.
He won't be getting any media attention or tv work EVER AGAIN. And no fucker is going to buy his side of the story either. He literally has 2 people speaking out in his defense (jizz and hayley) its pathetic.

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Best outcome now is he'll actually take this time to reflect and come out of there a reformed man, and offers Georgia a genuine apology. He needs to cut the charade and this character he plays. His reality TV career is over.
Absolutely no chance of that. You can't cure a narcissistic sociopath. He's not playing a character, that's actually who he is. I think he'll come out a "free" man and carry on with the same sort of antics and behaviour as before...(unless part of his parole and conditions are that he's banned from social media) . I've no doubt he'll get taught a lesson in there, but you can't fix people like him. He's rotten to the core

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Emlou80

Sorry - work took over today so jumping on quickly. Hayley’s son is in the same class as the son of a friend of a friend. Apparently he is a bit of a bully and is not very nice to some of the other children. A couple of the mums have mentioned it to her as you do as a parent in a bid to sort it out.

We all know it can be half a dozen of one and kids can be as bad as each other so it’s they were not accusatory. Hayley however won’t accept that her son could possibly do this and it must be an issue with their kids and was very rude and nasty about it . One of the mums ended up saying anything your son does to mine, I’ll do to you 🤣

the women of the family are just enablers to the men. There you go

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Jazmin Paris Morrall is not just an online bully .. she wanted to make money out of it LOL!!! Now playing the victim ?? wow .. just wow

FMZOZSoWQAgWnuf.jpg

---
jeeze .. the girl is truly unhinged ...

1.PNG

---
Jizz just type in google horse riding Essex :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

stunrw

VIP Member
I wouldnt see this as anything apart from denial as to what he has done. I wasnt going to put this on here as someone said she reads these threads. But after her 'unfair trial' post after Friday, I messaged her on IG and said basically that they were delusional and he needs to pay for what he'd done and that she should do better by her children. She asked me what exactly had he done, I said he recorded G without consent and she responded with 'what recording' and that he will have his say eventually. Said I should come back to her (to apologise) when the truth comes out from him.....then blocked me....
As has said before; the evidence was presented to a jury and he was given the opportunity to have his say both in interview (mostly no comment) or “it was my evil twin brother” and telling an eminent KC that she was “looking silly” (in court). Then there was the pantomime outside the court both for trial and sentencing.

He was found guilty by a jury of his peers and sentenced by HHJ (forensically) accordingly based on the sentencing guidelines in force. Once the deadline for filing an appeal passes (no I cant see any grounds either) that is it. Matter closed.

They are either completely delusional or have been brainwashed by the twat too. Somewhere a village has been deprived of a number of idiots with this clan

• Haha
  • Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Anyway what can they all do for him?

Visit / email / call him
Ensure his mortgage is paid
Explore the possibility to appeal

Other than that it’s too little too late. He had his chance for mitigation. Jiz helped him already by filming his ridiculous speeches outside court, by turning up to court in the Rolls with him. By gobbing off on SM about the crime.

Bear’s family helped him by enabling him, his mum helped by lying on court.

I wonder if any of them along the way advised him to admit what he did and apologise. Am sure not. They will blame the public, they will blame Georgia. They will blame the police too.

Bear is to blame!
I'm still finding it hard to comprehend that he didn't seem to think he'd been found guilty until he was sentenced. All of them suddenly piping up about his "innocence" and "two sides to a story" and "getting Stephen justice" when he was sentenced. Why now? Why wasn't there all this indignation when he was found guilty? None of them barely said a word about it.

Had they all nodded off when the jury foreman/woman said in a loud clear voice "GUILTY"? Did they just think it was a practice run? Do they actually think that because he's been sent to prison now, that it's actually NOW...as in Friday....that he was found guilty?

I refuse to believe that a group of people can be that fucking stupid and completely oblivious of how the justice system works?

Last edited:
  • Heart

stunrw

VIP Member
Oh shes going down that route now. For fucks sake

She has a thick skin but probably one she bought in Turkey

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@stunrw @eggfriedrice I work in the Probation world so can comment on potential licence conditions. He’ll have all the standard ones about being of good behaviour, not travelling abroad, staying at the same approved address every night etc.

Then the Probation Officer will be able to add additional ones which could include; to disclose any intimate relationships, not contact with victim, not to have any device capable of recording video, restrictions on social media, any employment being approved, making phones available to be checked, drug testing if evidence of drug use, completing offence focused programmes.

Given the victim wasn’t a child he’s unlikely to have any restrictions around contact with children but the standard safeguarding checks will be made to social services.

We no longer take denial of offending as a risk indicator, but there is specific work to be done around that and the more recent sexual offending programmes take on people in denial whereas in the past they didnt.

If the Police want extra conditions preventing him from doing certain behaviours then they have to apply for a Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO), as the Sex Offender Register is mainly a reporting mechanism to keep checks on someone. SHPO’s can have conditions similar to a licence around phone / camera possession, disclosing relationships, not being allowed to certain places, disclosure of relationships etc.

Hope this helps give an understanding of what he can look forward to!

• Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I genuinely hope Georgia goes all out in suing him, not just legal costs but loss of earnings, emotional distress & if she can prove that his actions caused her mental health to suffer (which I'm sure it did) then she can have him on personal injury as well according to the CAB website. He'll be looking at a 6 figure judgement most likely, which he will no doubt default on paying. Much as I hope he never gets TV work again I'd deffo watch that episode of "Can't pay? We'll take it away!" Would be hilarious to watch the bailiffs trying to value all his knock off aliexpress shit haha.
1x plastic snake head stick: £3
1x Buggertron 5000 (very worn): £150
1x set dining plates (stained): 50p
1x career: worthless

• Haha
  • Heart