Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
So Jizzy, let's take this one step at a time!
1. He was arrested and questioned for hours. (Que. His time to tell his side)
2. He was charged because they had enough evidence against him. (Que. Both of you making mocking videos)
3. Went to court before a jury (Que. His time to give his side. He didn't have a defence)
4. He was found GUILTY by a jury. ( Que. You all thought it was a joke)
5. He was sentenced for his DEPRAVED CRIME and he's now a CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER SERVING A 21 MONTH SENTENCE.( Que. He'll never work again )
6. You're equeally to blame because of you're abhorrent videos, you laughed while making. Plus as a young woman, allowing yourself to be on camera in public sucking his vomit asshole among other depraved acts. ( Que. You'll also never work again unless it's porto potty in dooooobye)
7. We know Sister Hayley reads here. ( Que. Social Services getting involved to protect her daughters from a SO.)
8. YOU deserve nothing but the abuse you're getting because you went along with all the depraved mocking of the victim. (Que. Get your fanny out and start jiggling your dippy hips. You'll need the cash)
9. I'm bored now.( Que. I'll wish you goodnight)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Well I know moonpig have an exhaustive range but I didn’t realise they did ‘sorry you were rightfully banged up for sex crimes’ section - must’ve missed that one when I was browsing for Mother’s Day cards!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

DwightSchrute123

There is a service called emailaprisoner.com where she can email and the censor reads it, prints it out and delivers it with the post every day. There is also a Prison Voicemail service. But I doubt she’s been approved yet especially if he’s been transshipped from one jail to another

She’s probably been trying to email [email protected] and wondering why it bounces :LOL:

Edit: You feel for the censor as I suspect her emails are unnecessariily graphic :sick:
Can I email him on emailaprisoner and tell him he’s a cunt? Or do we need to know details?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

DwightSchrute123

I was talking to my partner about him yesterday saying he may lose his house and he had no idea who Bear was… imagine that living a blissful Bear free life, being able to eat pigs in blankets and drink Yakult

• Haha
Reactions: 55

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Still cackling at 'content of court' and the 'drury' 😂

Also, the pair of them saying the truth will come out, errrrr it already has. All they're doing is making noise because Stevo knows deep down he fucked up but won't admit it.
It’s the bit for me where he says innocent until proven guilty and the media shout you was found guilty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I feel he is going to be the absolute model prisoner. I can't see him kicking off in there.

He is all bravado on the face of it but I can see him stepping in there and being terrified of authority. We saw the clip of him from bb where he backed down the second the security guard came in.

I reckon he is absolutely cacking his pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
"Stephen no one knows you like I do. They don't understand. It's not your fault. We will fight this content of court and the drury will have to admit they lied. I'll get you out of there."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
There's a brilliant comment on the sun item on Facebook.
Apparently, some lass was on the flight back from the Maldives with these two. At first they stomped past the long queue for economy, and right to the front of business class.
When she was on the flight, she looked back, and there is Chinny and the inflatable bimbo huddled together in economy seats!!!
Didn't get the upgrade they thought they were entitled to 😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 51

moreanimalsplease1

I have severe ADHD plus comorbid depression and anxiety. So far, it hasn’t caused me to commit any heinous sex offences 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Beccjane

I genuinely think he’ll get out in jan next year and straight away do a video of “his version” which will break the conditions of his retraining order and straight back in for the rest of the sentence ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sex work is a job as any other.

But Jiz applied to be Bear’s missus Spring 2021, after his arrest in January 2021 for this crime.

Bear made an online appeal for girls to DM him with pics to apply to be his girlfriend.

Jiz’s sex-worker mates all warned her off him in their group WhatsApp Chat. But she ignored all the warnings.

She has piggybacked on his fame for her own notoriety. Jiz has capitalized on this crime with her shitty prison sex videos. She has mocked Georgia on social media, and mocked the police for the work they have done to convict Bear.

All the whole she has been telling Bear how amazing he is, encouraging him, financing him. Jiz has been complicit in the ill treatment of pets that have had.

Now she is full of self-pity. I don’t think she is that stupid, she is calculating. Jiz will capitalize on this new status of her life too. She is driven by fame and money, recall how she mocked those of us in 9-5 jobs and how rich she is?

Sympathy? She deserves none. Sympathy goes to the crime victims of similar cases this case has set a precedent for. Well done to the police and the Justice system, also to Georgia.

Bear has a lot to think about, he will never admit blame though. He can go back to roofing when he is released, Jiz can keep getting her surgeries and continue her sex-work as long as she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Kas01980

VIP Member
😂😂😂I didn't notice the headline at first when I went looking for the prison outfit pic. Sums it up nicely eh? 😂😂
0BE2B516-B88E-4CD7-80BA-60AE3F874B8F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Poolgirl30

I don’t understand why Hayley said that there is two sides to every story, and we will hear his at some point, he had his opportunity to give his side at court? What is there left to say? He filmed himself having sex with a girl in the garden, it’s not complicated. I don’t understand how they can be two sides to this story that we don’t already know? It’s so weird these people are delusional and they have a lot to answer for in terms of his behaviour. His whole family have.

Reactions: 48

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
View attachment 2014228I also replied to Hayley’s story and got this response 🤣 also now blocked, so please keep us updated here!
She needs sectioning! Fucking idiot.
They tried to pin it on his assistant and clearly that was PROVEN to be wrong. He had a chance to say his piece many times including IN the court room. He also had a chance to not act like a complete prick. He chose to mock G online afterwards, he chose to practically laugh in her face, do sex videos mocking her in prison outfits, activity encouraged jizz to get involved too. He spoke to the prosecution like shit, he spoke to the judge like shit, he mocked the police, he treated the rolls Royce driver like a peasant, he disclosed sexual information inside a court about other women!! He knew the cameras were there, he new it was being recorded, he saved the recording, he posted a teaser, he then posted the full version, he didnt delete it after she asked him to!
Its not fucking rocket science.
He will look an even bigger cunt when he comes out with new excuses.
You can't polish a turd and you can't shake off being a RSO either!
10 years mate 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 48