Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she should, as well as the rest of the family, step in & get him some professional help & make him realise he can’t treat people the way he does instead of posting Instagram stories

Edited to add: I don’t condone the messages that are saying he should kill himself or whatever else some of the really awful ones say. But why shouldn’t he get called out publicly for his behaviour? Why should he get away with it? He’s not helped himself & she also isn’t helping him in this situation either. He’s “allegedly” committed a very damaging crime, not apologised, publicly mocked the female, publicly mocked suicide & then basically faked suicide himself & then continue to try make money from his SM. There’s no accountability. Maybe the 20000 of stuff on Twitter would have stopped if he’d have apologised, faced the music with the police & not insulted mental health? Just maybe.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why has Hayley posted that? Is it because he is in Dubai? Is it because he is in hospital? Is it because he is in prison? Where is bear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why has Hayley posted that? Is it because he is in Dubai? Is it because he is in hospital? Is it because he is in prison? Where is bear 😂
That’s what they want. The family are attention seekers. They want people to be asking where he is, what’s going on.
Loonballs the lot of them.

Reactions: 26
What a bunch of self-serving self-obsessed idiots the Bear family really are. You only had to see him and his Mum and Dad on Celebs Go Dating to know that they fully enable his behaviour and think it's hilarious that their son is in essence a vile, disease riddled sex pest who reduces women down to how shaved their vaginas are. I don't believe for one SECOND that he was, or ever has been in any way suicidal, he's trying to save face because he knows he's in the brown stuff deep due to his disgusting behaviour. Classic narcissistic behaviour to ignore his own failings and to turn everything round to try and make everyone else feel guilty. Feeling suicidal would show that he has regrets and gives 2 hoots about anyone other than himself - he doesn't on either count.

Reactions: 19
His tiny wee man boobs?
Hahah yes and his strangely rosy cheeks in his insta profile picture. I'd be curious to see his Only Fans content.

What a bunch of self-serving self-obsessed idiots the Bear family really are. You only had to see him and his Mum and Dad on Celebs Go Dating to know that they fully enable his behaviour and think it's hilarious that their son is in essence a vile, disease riddled sex pest who reduces women down to how shaved their vaginas are. I don't believe for one SECOND that he was, or ever has been in any way suicidal, he's trying to save face because he knows he's in the brown stuff deep due to his disgusting behaviour. Classic narcissistic behaviour to ignore his own failings and to turn everything round to try and make everyone else feel guilty. Feeling suicidal would show that he has regrets and gives 2 hoots about anyone other than himself - he doesn't on either count.
His mum on Celeb's go dating tried to act shocked and mumble a half hearted 'Oh Bear that's terrible' but you could tell she either knew exactly what he was like or he can do no wrong in her eyes like a lot of these mothers who let their sons get away with murder.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I thought the video he posted with the latest grid post was an odd choice. Very deep / dark subject of suicide but the a vid of him about to go down the slide? And throwing in a promo for the cameo? It all just does not fit. Suicide is so serious and the most terrible thing for everyone involved but the message seems mixed.

Reactions: 14
im so happy his brother isn’t supporting him & giving the real victim the support she deserves 🥰 a decent member of the bear family who would have thought!
I remember when thedarklord was supporting Bear when he went with that 15 year old and I messaged him that he should be ashamed of his brother and he blocked me

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I remember when thedarklord was supporting Bear when he went with that 15 year old and I messaged him that he should be ashamed of his brother and he blocked me
I take that back then they’re all rotten to the core .

Reactions: 8
Drugs are rife in Dubai if you know the right circles. These Z-listers do. Dubai is like the modern day version of exiling weirdos and convicts to Australia. It’s a city full of lost people and the expats from the Uk are primarily dodgy Brits running away from something or someone. They have a very bad rep.
That's absolutely not true.

Reactions: 4
There are so many people (z lists) in Dubai at the moment. It is making it look very unappealing!

Reactions: 29
Really seems like rob is fully on holiday now with the elder brother
Maybe Stephen is back in London sorting this all out and hayleys post is just a decoy?
I doubt his brothers would leave him in a hotel room in Dubai by himself. So either he is with the brothers but hiding out of camera shot or he is back in London

Reactions: 6
It seems he is very close with his sister. I think when he started sleeping with everyone from the sunbed shop his older brother seemed to distance himself, especially when he went on holiday with the blonde girl. I used to follow the older one and just before Georgia put her story up he had put a post up about family, started to follow stephen again but as soon as all that started he removed him straight away and deleted the photo. Rob just seems to be in the middle somewhere. So odd all of them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.