Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has just confirmed he 100% filmed after that “breakdown” video for me because why would you removed the tag? What an absolute head
I don’t think he had his braces on for it so think it might be old

Reactions: 3

I love how Aubrey ripped him a new hole here 🤣 look at his face, he’s absolutely cracking up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg does anyone remember him standing there with the Donuts on his head when Lily Lexie came into the house to confront him for making a national fool of himself and cheating on live TV . twit
Yep he just shrugged his shoulders while she was pouring her heart out. Then went on to win 😵

Some people are downright unpleasant and mental health is certainly no excuse.

Was it Dubai porta potty royalty Chloe khan he was fooling around with?

Reactions: 16

I love how Aubrey ripped him a new hole here 🤣 look at his face, he’s absolutely cracking up!
Aubrey told him good and proper.

This issue with the likes of Bear is there is no accountability. He can seemingly get away with doing pretty much whatever he likes.

I watched the clip of him posted a few days ago. I think he feels backed in a corner because he cannot worm his way out of this easily. Muttering about the teachers and him not being good enough?

Maybe he shouldn't worry about what other people think of him. Instead he should ask himself does treating women like tit and secretly filming yourself having sex with woman then posting it online may you good enough? The answers are much closer to home.

My gut instinct is that Georgia will not take this further. Not sure if the police will pursue this as a matter of public interest?

If this is a fake suicide attempt / threat then shame on him. Suicide, especially amongst young people is a real worry right now. It's frightening.

Reactions: 12
Brilliant who is she?? i like that she was able to give it to him. 👏👏 He's so full of tit
Aubrey O'Day, American singer. Think she was found through Making The Band years ago. That clip was from Celeb big Brother

Reactions: 4
All gone a bit quiet hasn't it aha, I reckon nothing more will be done now
Umm to be fair she’s an absolute crank herself 😩 yes he’s a bleeping wrong un’ but so is she! Just got watch ex on the beach USA and you will see exactly what she’s like 🤢

Reactions: 3
Umm to be fair she’s an absolute crank herself 😩 yes he’s a bleeping wrong un’ but so is she! Just got watch ex on the beach USA and you will see exactly what she’s like 🤢
They’re all cranks on they shows a group of bleeping brain dead morons that shouldn’t be encouraged. Should take everyone from reality tv shows of the sort and leave them on a beach

Reactions: 7
Whether you’re a crank or not no one deserves what happened to Georgia... it’s disgusting ..... I definitely think she’ll take legal action

Reactions: 13
He’s just back at home because he couldn’t even afford to change his return ticket back from Dubai

Reactions: 7
Was she on the USA one? I thought she was just on the one with miles and Callum best and she came across fine on there?

Yep he just shrugged his shoulders while she was pouring her heart out. Then went on to win 😵

Some people are downright unpleasant and mental health is certainly no excuse.

Was it Dubai porta potty royalty Chloe khan he was fooling around with?
YES !! They were absolutely rank together and he whisked her into the toilet one night and the audio was bleeping vile!!! He won it !!!! Oh yeah tit !! How the hell do blokes like this get ahead in life ???

This is just my opinion ... Bears family and extended family have all somewhat got success in their own right through businesses etc .. i know hid older brother is definitely been distancing himself from bear for a while. I think the family have been onto him and come down hard on him. He has duck all management at this stage. Hes trying to manipulate this situation now because its gotten out of hand for him ... he thinks he can do this conor MCgregor act but he cant pull it off cos he has no actual talent. He will play the mental health card and possibly reach out to georgia behind ghe scenes and it may go away. We wont hear from him for a while but he will be back in a few weeks with some shite meme going “the comeback is always better than the setback” tripe. He will play this how he needs to cos deep down hes a wimpy little git

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I dont think anythings going to happen about all this. I think he will just be quiet for a bit until it all blows over. I dont even think the girl has reported him to the police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.