Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The radio silence from him is making me wonder if he's had a very serious talking to from either an agent or family member. He definitely needs it

Reactions: 24

Gossipingginger

She shouldn't be engaging with him for sure. But let's be honest when you seeing him doing what he is doing and how he's behaving. I dont think I could stop myself if I was in her shoes. Lets remember hes shown a video to thousands when she didn't know it was being recorded. I sure as hell know how I would be reacting if this was me.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I am even more appalled than what I was at the start of this thread. I have reported his shop to IG ( who will no doubt not bother doing anything). Their report button is useless - Having a text box would to explain why it’s been reported would at least be a step in the right direction.

Do we know if he has a management company? If so I want to contact them as well and complain.

He is dangerous and car crash viewing .. 🤬

Saywhat578

I also think that if the video was real then someone - manager/family/legal rep etc would have come on his account today & done a statement. To just leave that video up like that for further speculation just supports that it’s not a genuine thing.
He definitely needs some serious intervention & professional help.

• Sick

Ummasad

Dear god what is that video with the helicopter. Im literally squirming and cringing at him!! What an absolute embarrassment
That is a fixed model helicopter that is on display. My kids play on it. He’s such a fool. Oh, and talking of kids, my 4 year spent last night in hospital with breathing difficulties and suspected COVID. We live in Dubai and spend a lot of time where this complete tool has been hanging out, without a mask (which is illegal) I cannot express enough how angry I am with this selfish ‘man’.

• Sad

Jellybb

VIP Member
The vile cunt is back... Jesus I fucking hate this cunt so much. He has a face I would never tire of punching

• Haha

mermaidexoxo

very sceptical about his latest post.
Would he be able to have seen a therapist that quick? Also I thought Dubai were very strict on prescription drugs too, would he be allowed to bring in a large amount of sleeping pills (must have had a lot to take 18 at once considering he’s been in UAE since beginning of December and planning to stay out there) Can anyone who has lived in Dubai confirm??

I’ll throw my hands up if I am wrong and his post is genuine, but it just seems a little too calculated. He knows he’s done wrong and broken the law back here and is shitting himself for the consequences. He’s just too much of a narcissist to admit it.

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I can’t believe that woman just turned 25 she looks at least 35. Also I hate those stupid sunglasses that are stuck to his face and the way his films his ugly face so close to the camera all the time.

Reactions: 23

ggcatcha

Have you guys seen that the Dubai competition has been removed from his website? I was reporting him to Shopify - along with many others and he may well have been reported to Crimestoppers...:unsure:

• Wow

Cloff

VIP Member
I assumed those cameo videos were meant as jokes! I tried to get David from Ibiza Weekender to do one for my husband because he hates him so much 😂 £99! Fook that!

• Haha

Ihateit

But off topic , but I’m watching the old celebs go dating that he was in . He treatment of women is appalling !! He’s actually got zero personality & don’t actually know how to have a proper conversation . Men like this are very strange creatures , like Mike thallatisis he was similar , couldn’t talk to women properly , very full of himself but in reality dreadfully unhappy & see what happened to him 😧
Remember that poor girl he ran out on because he said she looked different from her pictures? He’s always been an absolutle sleeze.

• Sad
  • Wow

Chopsuey

Lol I had to delete my comments from his page because these 2 cunts were giving me dogs abuse 😅 one of them said to me “your not all that little girl” 😅😅
Some folk are no right...I made a joke to Charlotte Dawson on her Instagram by saying I didn’t know she was pregnant (obviously being sarcastic) and someone told me I didn’t deserve to have kids 😂😂
Some of the followers of these z listers are absolute loonballs.

• Wow
  • Haha