Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I hate how he hates all the staff everywhere he goes bump his manky hands. It's a fucking pandemic and not everyone he encounters there will have the economic power to say "no" or "that makes me uncomfortable"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That she can do whatever she likes.

Georgia hasn’t done anything wrong here except fall for the wrong guy, and what woman can say she’s never done the same. She’s a victim of a narcissist misogynistic excuse for a man. She’s shown admirable bravery in coming forward and calling him out. There’s undoubtedly many other women that will now feel like they also can speak out, hence why he’s hiding out in Dubai. The police have ALOT to talk to him about for sure.

• Heart

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
He’s quiet cause again it’s all part of his manipulation! He knows people will be questioning why he’s quiet, oh let’s all feel sorry for him!

Bear, if you happen to be reading this on your massive drug come down, feeling sorry for yourself, having a little pitty party because you need to play the victim, go and sort your fucking life out.

• Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
Someone has tagged Jameela Jamil in the comments. Kinda hoping she sticks her nose in.

• Haha
His idea of therapy is probably a few lines of Charlie with one of his mates telling him he's a 'top lad, let all the shit blow over' etc. etc. Cunt.

• Sick

Maughanbure

Now he's trying too play out he has adhd, you don't realise how much I hate him, always trying too pin it onto some excuse, no matter what syndrome a person has doesn't mean its ok too video and sell a sex tape!!! He has fucking dickhead syndrome nothing else!!!

Saywhat578

why is Georgia now in hospital? Honestly you couldn’t write this rubbish
Probably due to stress from dealing with this absolute narcissistic psychopath. They literally make you soooo poorly when you in the thick of it all. This is a side that not many people see/consider when dealing with an abusive person

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Not sure why she is feeling empathetic towards him. Shit head doesn’t deserve any empathy whatsoever.

Jo123455

Why has Hayley posted that? Is it because he is in Dubai? Is it because he is in hospital? Is it because he is in prison? Where is bear 😂

• Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
A bit off topic, and don’t know if he’s got his own thread, but josh Richie is vile too filming girls zoomed in on their boobs on his insta story. These “men” are just the most vile type of men. Callum weekender whatever his name is has so many insta stories filming women as well it’s disgusting

• Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
The radio silence from him is making me wonder if he's had a very serious talking to from either an agent or family member. He definitely needs it
I think it was always the plan to go silent to maximise the chances of it working to silence people and stop any action against a sexual predator.

If anyone decent had of spoken to him, he would have deleted it and let people know he's fine.

Jellybb

VIP Member

I love how Aubrey ripped him a new arsehole here 🤣 look at his face, he’s absolutely cracking up!

• Heart
  • Haha

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Charlotte Crosby but I remember watching her show and seen the state he left her mental health in after their relationship, he’s vile don’t know why women as so attracted to him he’s clearly been raised with no respect towards woman, the fact he thought about faking suicide just shows how childish he is, I’d be ashamed if he was my son 🤮
I’m not a fan of Charlotte anymore but he left her in a right sorry state. I remember the Insta stories of her sobbing when they broke up. I really felt for the poor girl. He also humiliated Lilly when he was messing around with Chloe in the CBB house. I felt even more sorry for her as she was really sweet.

Blakelycakey

Sorry but surely he would have deleted that video. Put out a statement saying I’m fine sorry to worry everyone. Made his insta private and got the help he apparently needs. I know everyone’s story is different. And I’m not saying this for sympathy but more a view point. I tried to take my own life in the summer after struggling with lockdown and relationships. I’m not proud of my darkest moment. I got help but even now I look back and I cannot remember what exactly happened because I’ve tried to block it out. The way he’s described what he did and went through is like a film or novel he is glamourising it! And then to mention his cameos in the same breath yeah you are struggling that much you can still find time to upload videos! Sorry I’m sure if you where getting help they would advise you to limit your interaction with social media to give yourself time to heal. I know that’s what my therapist told me to do to limit my interactions with certain people and to avoid social media as it didn’t help my situation. I know everyone is different but this stinks! You watch he’s probably looking for a book deal!

Pansypotts

VIP Member
He’s not getting the account back. Instagram have permanently deleted it 100%. If there is dark stuff on there it’s all gone and deleted. He only wants his account back because he had 1.6m followers - he would have been earning money promoting his aldi version of onlyfans page and he would have been earning advertising money too. Without that source of income he will be coming back to the UK like an illegal immigrant stowed away in an aeroplane wheel

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
Yes Georgia!! Go on girl. She has footage of him at the water park
He's a fucking skank, what a low down bollicks.....

Did you see what he's written on his IG pure and utter bullshit, 18 sleeping tablets in the bath and then he woke up and jumped out of the bath and made himself sick. Then went to a waterpark...........OMG what an insult to the sad broken souls that were in such a dark and painful place, that they could see no way out, and their families. He's lower than low! This made me so angry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26