Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
God I can't fucking stand him. I wouldn't usually say this about people but genuinely the world would be a better place without him. What he did to Georgia was fucking revolting and the level of gaslighting when she threatened to do something about it is worrying. He's just a chavvy narcissistic waste of space. I fully believe he will amount to nothing - no TV show will touch him following these allegations and I can't wait to watch the demise. Such a cunt, I'd legit live in lockdown for the next ten years of my life than have to spend 10 minutes in his company.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
He’s such a predator, he is getting people to share the competition post so he can nosey at their insta and choose a girl to go on holiday with him..such a creep 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

Fleekon1

Did he break up with Charlotte or was it the other way round? Charlotte literally picks the worst guys to have relationships with
I find it hard to feel sorry for any girls that go with him really, because they all know exactly what he's like. And as the years have gone on, he's only got worse!

Jellybb

VIP Member
Can we all keep reporting this cunts latest post about the raffle to Dubai???? It’s mostly chavs and drug dealers that do these raffles on Facebook 🤣🤣 what a fucking wankstain of a man! Hope he gets arrested and thrown into jail with a big savage that rips him apart.

Chopsuey

To be honest I do agree he has classic signs of ADHD. He seems to have manic episodes too (don’t know if this is drug related)
As someone with ADHD, please inform me as to which Adult symptoms he possesses. None that I can see. He is an arse who has never been told no by his parents. Has never been held to account by his parents, so he thinks he can do and say what he wants and get away with it. That’s all it is, pure and simple.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jemma lucys page was deleted not so long ago too.. maybe insta are clamping down n these pricks

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Jellybb

VIP Member
Another thread already lol. I can’t keep up 🤣 so what game is this rancid cunt going to come up with next? 🤔

• Haha

Tigger20

Chatty Member
The font is simply typed on to a t-shirt using a basic font program.
He must be coked out of his brain still.
Wow

I don’t think I’ve seen anything this bizarre unfold.
Wow.

Far out...

“A few weeks ago I was....”

DUDE IT WAS ELEVEN DAYS AGO.

This is bipolar mania 101. Delusions of grandeur.

His comments are EXPLODING right now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
His new post almost feels like he’s goading georgia, saying I’m still going to be living in Dubai no matter what you try and do/say. So I don’t blame her for retaliating. I’m surprised someone hasn’t knocked him clean out on her behalf by now tbh. Suicide has hit very close to home with her, so for someone to fake it then lie about it, I’d be furious aswell. Never mind the fact that this all started over what he did to her. She is in no way to blame for any of it! And shame on people for thinking any different.
And it’s still the same old me, me, me from the narcissistic pig. The guy is an absolute weapon.

Whatstheteasis

I find it strange as both him & Sallie axl had their accounts Disabled within hours of each other. They’re both known for posting trading scams,ml marketing & only fans risqué content. They’re now both claiming they’ve been hacked. Sallie is saying she knows who done it & will be getting her account back but has then also said she will no longer be posting her only fans & working her scam businesses through her back up account etc just seems strange 🤨

Maughanbure

He is just a complete tramp, no other words for him, he looks like he stinks of shit all the time, I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole ew

• Haha

Kent

Has anyone seen his latest post of the lambo. 😂😂😂 he has taken a photo next to someone else’s car and photoshopped his name on the number plate! I’m crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Goss00000

Baffled as to how this prick gets away with things.
also claimed he’s been in rehab and therapy getting help which is funny considering he’s drinking all over his social media once again. Two days after the whole Georgia thing came out he spoke on his Instagram story laughing and at the end said ‘I’m celebrating tonight and you know what that means, someone’s getting fucked’
I don’t know about anyone else but he makes my skin crawl, very sick bloke.

Sazbee

VIP Member
He's literally just gone back to his old ways. What an insult to anyone who has actually suffered from bad mental health issues etc. I can't believe there are people out there that believe his bullshit.

Lollyy

VIP Member
He ‘attempts’ suicide and then proceeds to laugh at the UK the country that has provided for him, at his uk ‘fans’ that have given him his platform and ability to be in dubai. Whilst soo many people in UK are genuinely suffering & dying and we are expected to believe he attempted suicide

ksr96

Chatty Member
I’m telling you now he will be porta pottying soon. If not already. He won’t be able to make money any other way.

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Most pathetic message I’ve ever read and a video from a water park that may have been taken the day after? I’m not one for sleeping pills but someone in the bath heading towards a bright light managed to get out the bath, be sick, then carry on with life? Is he not just explaining the slide video?

• Haha
  • Sad