Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chopsuey

Why has Hayley posted that? Is it because he is in Dubai? Is it because he is in hospital? Is it because he is in prison? Where is bear 😂
That’s what they want. The family are attention seekers. They want people to be asking where he is, what’s going on.
Loonballs the lot of them.

Reactions: 26

WhoTheFunkIsAlice

He is also following the people who buy the tickets...well the young blonde ones anyway! And his story about how the winner will go out with him on the pull one night and if its two girls..then winks to the camera. I almost vommed in my mouth. Absolute cretin!

• Sick
  • Wow

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Until I see a public apology to all the females he’s violated I refuse to believe he’s sincere in what he says it’s that simple.

Bash90

Did he break up with Charlotte or was it the other way round? Charlotte literally picks the worst guys to have relationships with
he cheated on her multiple times and she eventually finished with him after a few failed attempts ..
they also had a joint business called his and hers ...well Charlotte added his name into it when they were together
he tried to take all the funds out of the account when she finished with him ...
her dad had to took him to court as he was involved in the business and they got the cash back and his name was removed from it altogether .. I remember him trying to goad her dad online saying he was a theif etc

• Wow
  • Sad
He’s untagged himself from that cameo post that he did for someone 4 days ago. Makes you think it was recorded after his ‘breakdown’ or else why would he have hidden it...
The twat!

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
We all knew a bullshit statement like that was coming out what a load of absolute shit!! The blokes a total fucking moron

Reactions: 25

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I think the faking of suicide is utterly disgusting and abhorrent behaviour. I have lost a sibling to suicide so for him to make a mockery of it makes me very angry. He needs dropping from whoever manages him. Fucking cretin.

• Sad

Sazbee

VIP Member
I hope Georgia doesn't cave and drop the whole thing. I don't particularly like her but Bear needs to be punished. At least he can't manipulate her from custody and hopefully will have strict bail conditions on where he can go and who he can contact.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Am seriously considering contacting the fail or the sun about this and sending proof ( I have screen recorded all his stories this morning) or a mental health charity and asking them if they can intervene/ do something. MH ( and particularly suicide ) is already stigmatised enough without this clown making matters worse

• Heart

Mcjlxi

Im so sorry for your loss ❤
Thank you ❣ It’s absolutely infuriating that people are sticking up for a man who only days ago was mocking people who commit suicide. His lack of empathy towards people with mental health problems is disgusting & the fact he’s using his own mental health for attention is vile!

Just saw the video and LOL is this what all us saddos here in cold England in December are so ‘jealous’ of? THAT? No thanks hun, you keep that 😂😂

How anyone can believe this is real after he LITERALLY posted how easy it would be to manipulate people with this kind of thing whilst wearing that cunty Cheshire grin on his face a few days ago. What a wet wipe

ALSO how can he put videos up mocking Georgia for crying on her insta story then literally days later post a 2 min video of him sniffling into his camera the wrong un. Would love to meet this cretin in real life and tell him about himself.

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I’m just about to catch up on the thread haven’t been on for a few days but he’s just reuploaded his fake suicide video onto Instagram... What the actual fuck is wrong with him?!?!?!!!!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I gave him the benefit of the doubt before in not wanting to comment about his video being fake and a ploy for attention just on the off chance it’s true. But regretting that now, turns out he is just a sick twisted wanker after all

Is covid non existent in Dubai? The way they’re all grouping together in restaurants, clubs etc, no masks worn (bar the staff) and touching each other’s hands... 🤦🏻‍♀️

The mooster

Weird he can’t be found in Companies House... unless he’s self employed 🙄
He is it’s under the name Hollywood bear. Registered at his mum and dads address. I know as I used it to report him to MGM who own the Rocky movies whose quotes he is using on his shoddy merch

• Heart
Just seen that and he has his kids with him..
It’s no surprise, those kids are witnesses to all sorts of behaviour from the whole family. There used to be a story on bears highlights from a party at his brothers house, where his mother has his brother Robert pinned to the floor as he’s had too much to drink and tries to smash the house up. Kids wandering round like it’s nothing.... The whole family are vile.

• Wow
  • Sad