Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henearne129

Dubai is a small place especially for expats and where all the UK lockdown brigade go. Gossip travels fast in Dubai and usually it’s the bar managers who spill the beans secretly to create a buzz about their bars. Seems like same account was posting specific stuff on another Bear post about his cards being declined and having trouble scraping together the cash for a flat deposit.
ooh where did you see this?

Reactions: 1

waffle maker

VIP Member
I wonder if he has a trade licence to operate in Dubai.

(it's chilly here in Dubai today, I am wearning a cardigan, he must be freezing)

Ooooooommmmm89

Yes Georgia!! Go on girl. She has footage of him at the water park
completely agree that he needs to be held accountable for his actions towards Georgia - and on balance whether he did try and commit suicide or not he needs some serious help.... but... Georgia’s story she was sent the day after the crying video with him posing in the water park.... There is a really similar picture of him on his insta 10 December posing in the same outfit at a really similar looking location.
Either he’s worn something super similar and posed for a photo in the same place twice or this was before the supposed suicide attempt video... I don’t know what to think about it tbh. I am no fan of his at all but take a look and see what you all think....

Dita84

I’ll say it again for the people at the back 👏🏻

Georgia can do whatever the FUCK SHE LIKES. She is a VICTIM. You wouldn’t tell someone who had been raped how to handle a situation would you? Or someone who’s neighbour had been secretly videoing them in their bedroom window how to handle a situation?? There is no right or wrong way to handle it. She might have been advised to have no contact but she doesn’t have to listen to that.

SHE IS A VICTIM! She is not responsible for this. Jesus Christ. If she wants to comment back at some of the comments on his post then bloody go for it girl! I’m glad she’s humiliating him because he DESERVES IT!
That's not true though.

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
I think she has been told how she acted publicly impacts her chances getting to trial.

He is vile. Cannot believe how may go along with it. Desperate, lonely and begging.