Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missnot

What was the last reality show he done? I know he kept banging on how he cant have mental health issues because they done mental assessments prior to him doing the shows.The real proof would be those reports carried out by tv production companies and how recent they were
Long time lurker here. He's done the challenge a few times on MTV, not sure what checks they do

Reactions: 1

Saywhat578

Yeah, but I was responding to the "she is allowed to do whatever the fuck she wants" comment.
this wasn’t aimed directly at you, a few people having been on about it & saying it should be “no contact” referencing her posting things.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Of course it doesn’t and as I stated above I wasn’t talking about Georgia I was referring to Aubrey on the cbb clip that someone posted.
Ahh my apologies!! I'd not yet got to that part of the thread. Spoke too soon 😬

Noodle99

I thought I saw someone mention before that it was against the law to use these sites in Dubai?!

thisisme20

Chatty Member
I’ve known 5 people who have committed suicide. I am related to two of them. Not one of them posted a video online threatening to Kill themselves they just went ahead & done it. He’s not crying out for help he’s crying out for attention there’s a big difference! He knows exactly what he’s doing & I can’t believe anyone is feeling sorry for the idiot!
Exactly this. It’s embarrassing.

They're all off their faces over there on all kinds of drugs so maybe it's not as difficult as we think to get anything else.
I really don't think they are, you can get the death penalty for possession there. I was chatting to my pal that lives there about it and she said its not easy to get anything plus not worth it. Her husband grew up there to ex pat parents, when he came over here to visit he was wanting to try stuff cos he'd never been able to buy anything there.