Stephen Bear #29 Floppy willy dildo plate bum botherer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will he have to declare his status to any future dates/ girlfriends/ hookups?
Probably i know theres Clare's law that you can request info to see if they have any history or if it suggests any risk that that person is violent surely you can check if someone's a sex offender having said that Stephens case was quite public you just have to google to know now

Reactions: 7
Probably i know theres Clare's law that you can request info to see if they have any history or if it suggests any risk that that person is violent surely you can check if someone's a sex offender having said that Stephens case was quite public you just have to google to know now
Morally it’s the right thing to do and I know anyone supervising him being on the register will urge him to do so but they can make him, the only thing that would protect the new partner is Claire law.

Reactions: 4
Morally it’s the right thing to do and I know anyone supervising him being on the register will urge him to do so but they can make him, the only thing that would protect the new partner is Claire law.
Thought there was Sarah's law but thats for child's sexual offenders so your right there really should be something tho :/

Thought there was Sarah's law but thats for child's sexual offenders so your right there really should be something tho :/
Clares Law give anyone the ability to check a partners history of domestic violence. Only works if theyve actually been arrested for it of course. Was brought in after Clare Wood was killed by her ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Clares Law give anyone the ability to check a partners history of domestic violence. Only works if theyve actually been arrested for it of course. Was brought in after Clare Wood was killed by her ex.
Oh no i know how it works just thought there was another law like it but for sex offenders

Reactions: 3
Oh no i know how it works just thought there was another law like it but for sex offenders
My fault, misread it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah i know what you mean, sarahs law only covers child sex offenders so youd think they make something. But then again, any sane women who even thought about dating him could google it and find out what he did

Reactions: 6
When the police gave me information about my ex under Clares Law, sexual abuse he committed against a ex of his did get disclosed to me. However he was no longer on the SOR, so if he had have been on it when the information was given to me, I'd imagine I'd have been told he's a RSO if he was still on it. I could be wrong tho.

Reactions: 8
Imagine going into Costa today and seeing these two cunts sitting there? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her voice ffs! 😬 Bet he was upstairs playing with his ars. 🤢

jessicalilyyyy_1673202892532.jpg

• Sick
Erm.
1. Openly admitting this is now a different dog, no longer Ace?!
2. Train your dogs to let go ffs. Could save their life.
3. That house is absolutely tiny 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Erm.
1. Openly admitting this is now a different dog, no longer Ace?!
2. Train your dogs to let go ffs. Could save their life.
3. That house is absolutely tiny 😳
They will probably claim that it’s a luxury kennel for the dogs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.