Stephen Bear #29 Floppy willy dildo plate bum botherer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the proposal is them (her) trying to prove a point.

We all guessed that she was with him and financing him thinking he'd get aquitted and be back to fame and fortune.

She probably wants to run a mile now but feels she has to "prove the haters wrong". I'd don't see them getting married. She's gonna be looking for someone new or planning a tell all I'm the victim play.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if the Yakult bottle will be getting it’s fillers dissolved too…although it’s probably past the point of no return 🤣
I think it's beyond repair. I think Jizzy would have paid to have it fixed by now if it was salvageable

I just find it hilarious that some of the women (who alot are still only in their twenties) suddenly jumping on the "dissolve my fillers" bandwagon, half of them are going to have a face and lips that resembled a pensioners wrinkled ball sack

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.