Stephen Bear #29 Floppy willy dildo plate bum botherer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 3 weeks to go......
& then a single bed for the whiffy hoe......
Bears arse will be stretched
And more lube he will fetch-
In Prison, they'll lay him.low....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder how long the title will stay up 😏 it's brilliant hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dirty old Dubaiian letches will be sniffing round jizzy once bear goes " down the road"

She can look forward to a nice pokey flat on the 122nd floor of a social tower block, in the sandy desert outskirts, while they poke her πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what his plan is long term. I can't see him getting a 9-5, but what else can he do?? He'll never be asked to be on shows or do interviews again. He can't be making much from his videos

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The other thread hasnt been locked? ❀
Don't know how .. this is only 2nd time of making one .. most our threads go to around 51pgs ..they lock after 1000 posts it says

I wonder what his plan is long term. I can't see him getting a 9-5, but what else can he do?? He'll never be asked to be on shows or do interviews again. He can't be making much from his videos
He should have stuck to roofing .. might not be billionaire wages but it's steady work. He would be the type who knocked on your door saying you needed the whole roof done with only a missing tile though :LOL::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know how .. this is only 2nd time of making one .. most our threads go to around 51pgs ..they lock after 1000 posts it says

He should have stuck to roofing .. might not be billionaire wages but it's steady work. He would be the type who knocked on your door saying you needed the whole roof done with only a missing tile though :LOL::rolleyes:
You need to report the last post, they don’t lock automatically.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.