Stephen Bear #29 Floppy willy dildo plate bum botherer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 loving the new thread - they really are both botherers - annoying & irritating.

Reactions: 12
Don't know how .. this is only 2nd time of making one .. most our threads go to around 51pgs ..they lock after 1000 posts it says

He should have stuck to roofing .. might not be billionaire wages but it's steady work. He would be the type who knocked on your door saying you needed the whole roof done with only a missing tile though :LOL::rolleyes:
And there is always the possibility of a fatal fall. Can’t believe I’ve said that about another person. This is what the degenerate has done to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
The dirty old Dubaiian letches will be sniffing round jizzy once bear goes " down the road"

She can look forward to a nice pokey flat on the 122nd floor of a social tower block, in the sandy desert outskirts, while they poke her 😖😖😖😖
I cant figure out whats worse....getting sh*tted in the mouth or bears rancid penis in your mouth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jizz will actually think that the life she would get in Dubai would be glamorous because she’d sometimes get dinner for her “efforts”. And im pretty sure bear would give his full blessing for her to go.
The proposal thing is ridiculous too - surely if you were staying with an RSO and were going to get engaged before sentencing you’d do it super quietly? She really things she’s with a gangster rather than a seedy little pervert.
Do they remind anyone else of The Duke and his girlfriend (who gets them both killed) in Layer Cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bum botherer 😂 ⚰

Somehow that's even worse/seedier than the original ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder what his plan is long term. I can't see him getting a 9-5, but what else can he do?? He'll never be asked to be on shows or do interviews again. He can't be making much from his videos
I doubt he has a plan. He will be at home genuinely thinking he won't go to jail

Reactions: 13
I doubt he has a plan. He will be at home genuinely thinking he won't go to jail
Yeah.... most of bear's 'plans' involve get rich quick schemes or having mugs (see: Jizz) that are stupid enough to pay his way through life.

Reactions: 9
Don't know how .. this is only 2nd time of making one .. most our threads go to around 51pgs ..they lock after 1000 posts it says

He should have stuck to roofing .. might not be billionaire wages but it's steady work. He would be the type who knocked on your door saying you needed the whole roof done with only a missing tile though :LOL::rolleyes:
Dosent lock automatically sadly need to report your last post (ie the post you linked the new thread) and say hey mods please lock this thread new one has been created many thanks that usually does the trick :) edit seen that its locked

His plan is to escape to France with a one way…… train ticket and no passport.
They are definitely not a Bonnie & Clyde type though it’s “just me & my girlfriend till the every end” because you’re actually a RSO and you got a fair trial & your girlf took the piss out the situ.

You are both untouchable but for all the wrong reasons x

• Haha
And there is always the possibility of a fatal fall. Can’t believe I’ve said that about another person. This is what the degenerate has done to me.
No worries on that topic...when he drives around filming himself shouting abuse out the window to pedestrians, my one and only wish is that he loses control, goes full pelt into a tree and finishes himself off. That's how much I hate the prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah.... most of bear's 'plans' involve get rich quick schemes or having mugs (see: Jizz) that are stupid enough to pay his way through life.
I don’t think he plans very far ahead generally. If he worried about future consequences he wouldn’t pull half the tit he does.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.