Stephen Bear #26 Verdickt guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I hope the verdickt is GUILTY, but at the very least, regardless of the outcome…. Just remember that he still has to live with having a dysfunctional cock that looks like a deflated party balloon. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
From the last thread .. I’m sorry but gelatine eggs???
Why is that sexy please? It’s just plain wrong
I mean, can't say it's my cup of tea but from what I know it tends to go along with the bad dragon fantasy creature dildo thing. Some people just wanna pretend they fucked an alien and are laying alien eggs, I guess. Whatever floats your boat 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all x just a Lurker who’s finally caught up and live waiting for a surely Guilty verdict!!
These threads are the absolute funniest I’ve been on and I go on the Katie Price and Jiggly Tits ones (whatever her name is) 😂 I will admit 🫢 I sortve liked him at the very start when he was on BB I liked his cheekiness, it was a brief crush haha - but Jesus christ he is VILE, the way he treats ppl and those poor animals breaks my heart, I always thought him and skanky price would be perfect together, both as disgusting as each other
AND those photos! OMG it’s like when you look at a light and it’s still there when you close your eyes 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m quite hated amongst my friends right now for circulating the corn dog round everyone, corn dogs are ruined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe I’m actually asking this but do we have any before pictures of his pilsbury dough shrimp smelling cock? For comparison. I’m making my self wretch imagining him trying to thumb that puff pastry wrapped horror into one of that skanks orifices.
2C906D96-5935-46E2-B7CA-139E1503E203.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if he has to wear a big coat like to cover something - like an adult nappy cos his arse has finally collapsed?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My favourite part of this has been when he said he doesn't know what the luggage looked like and then it came around pink with his name on 😅😅😅 literally what a child would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.