Stephen Bear #26 Verdickt guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're all on tenterhooks waiting for the jury's verdict, hence the rushed new thread 🥴

New Chinmates have entered the chat and been simultaneously horrified and amused by Stephen Bear's mangled corndog cock. Pigs in blankets will never be the same again and neither with Bear's peen.

Thanks to @plinky2 for our new badges. We shall wear them with pride (but maybe not in public).

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 14.13.59.png

Live trial updates:

Wiki is the pink button at the top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I'm not joking I got a text yesterday from my near 20 year old son ( who was in the house btw) saying

Mam, what are pigs in blankets???

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW SON !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m currently sick in bed and just wanted to say thank you for the hernia you have all caused through pissing myself laughing 😂

WHAT IN THE SHARK ATTACK IS THAT PENIS

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Feel weirdly proud that as a newbie I think I single handedly ruined pigs in blankets 😂 and it was all because I couldn’t spell chipolata (still can’t spell it unless that is how you spell it 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
New thread, loving it, my fave on on here I’ve done NO work for 2 days 🤣

wearing my badge with pride
359878C5-C080-40AE-B4FE-811825DFC3E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sitting down at the table on xmas day and see pigs in blankets on my plate, will bring me right back to these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One bonus of there still being no verdickt is I bet he's absolutely STEAMING mad and bored hanging around while his fate is decided

Reactions: 19
Decorating the Chinmas tree - A poem.

It’s time for us to decorate the tree and I would love for you to join me. Chinmas is a time for us to get together, presents, good food and snowy weather.

This year we have a not so special tree to decorate. It belongs to Stephen Bear and his moon face date. We really struggled to get it over the 8ft gate, so apologies if we are a little late.

Now it’s time to put it in a place where it won’t make them frown, how about in front of the door that’s upside down? Of course! Perfect! Only the best for the man with the crown!

Now that the tree looks right, it’s time to do the lights! What shall we go for? Multicoloured or dimmed white? Does it matter if they are sparking or still? They’ll never be on, the plug socket is needed to charge his drill.

Next is the tinsel. This year we have our very own special Chinsel. It’s extra long and it wraps many times around the tree, such a time saver for me!

Right let’s not dawdle, straight to the baubles. We only require two this year, they are filled with prizes so need to be different sizes. They are from one of the Miss Smith collections, and we love them because they go in different directions.

Last but not least the star! It has to be big and bright enough to be seen from behind the metal bar. Leading the way for the One Wide Hing, Hark! The angel Jizzmas sing!

Let’s wrap this up like a present. I hope everyone has a wonderful Chinmas and a Happy New Year. And always thank your lucky stars that your chin isn’t the shape of a crescent! ❤

I was bored

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe he needs a Tom Daley willy pouch to hide the hideous mess between his legs ..... pouch is dreadful but better than seeing Bear's pimped up cock?

1670941468375.png

Feel weirdly proud that as a newbie I think I single handedly ruined pigs in blankets 😂 and it was all because I couldn’t spell chipolata (still can’t spell it unless that is how you spell it 😂)
Honestly would still enjoy PiB's ... but that's gay men for you (I've never go down on Bear's pumped up weiner though). Can't we please not ruin any more foodstuffs though LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I reckon it's the voyeurism charge they're having difficulty with. Depends if they believe that he didn't even consider the cameras were there when they became amorous. G stated he showed her the video straight afterwards. People covertly filming others don't usually show the victim the footage straight after they've filmed it. I think this could be the stumbling point, the other two charges seem pretty straightforward.

Reactions: 21
Sitting down at the table on xmas day and see pigs in blankets on my plate, will bring me right back to these threads.
How do you think I feel? I've got some of these in the freezer ready for my boxing day buffet. Christmas is ruined.

1670941665398.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I can’t believe I’m actually asking this but do we have any before pictures of his pilsbury dough shrimp smelling cock? For comparison. I’m making my self wretch imagining him trying to thumb that puff pastry wrapped horror into one of that skanks orifices.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.