Stephen Bear #26 Verdickt guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’m actually asking this but do we have any before pictures of his pilsbury dough shrimp smelling cock? For comparison. I’m making my self wretch imagining him trying to thumb that puff pastry wrapped horror into one of that skanks orifices.
Look up his pokey bum wank video from years ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
From the last thread .. I’m sorry but gelatine eggs???
Why is that sexy please? It’s just plain wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's something unpredictable but in the end its right
Chin so sharp it cuts like a knife 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Decorating the Chinmas tree - A poem.

It’s time for us to decorate the tree and I would love for you to join me. Chinmas is a time for us to get together, presents, good food and snowy weather.

This year we have a not so special tree to decorate. It belongs to Stephen Bear and his moon face date. We really struggled to get it over the 8ft gate, so apologies if we are a little late.

Now it’s time to put it in a place where it won’t make them frown, how about in front of the door that’s upside down? Of course! Perfect! Only the best for the man with the crown!

Now that the tree looks right, it’s time to do the lights! What shall we go for? Multicoloured or dimmed white? Does it matter if they are sparking or still? They’ll never be on, the plug socket is needed to charge his drill.

Next is the tinsel. This year we have our very own special Chinsel. It’s extra long and it wraps many times around the tree, such a time saver for me!

Right let’s not dawdle, straight to the baubles. We only require two this year, they are filled with prizes so need to be different sizes. They are from one of the Miss Smith collections, and we love them because they go in different directions.

Last but not least the star! It has to be big and bright enough to be seen from behind the metal bar. Leading the way for the One Wide Hing, Hark! The angel Jizzmas sing!

Let’s wrap this up like a present. I hope everyone has a wonderful Chinmas and a Happy New Year. And always thank your lucky stars that your chin isn’t the shape of a crescent! ❤

I was bored
HOWLING :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon it's the voyeurism charge they're having difficulty with. Depends if they believe that he didn't even consider the cameras were there when they became amorous. G stated he showed her the video straight afterwards. People covertly filming others don't usually show the victim the footage straight after they've filmed it. I think this could be the stumbling point, the other two charges seem pretty straightforward.
I was wondering if the WhatsApp one might be the one they are debating as I can’t recall if there was any tangible evidence for that one or if it was only Georgia saying she saw him send it to someone. I do believe her myself but just wondering if all the jury would find that enough for a guilty verdict.

Please correct me if I’ve forgotten any evidence on that one though.

Reactions: 3
I’m on Talia’s thread talking about her chin and I’m on here talking about Bear’s chin. I don’t think I’ve ever written or said the word chin more than I have done today 😩 any word with CHIN in is popping out at me, it’s been engraved on to my mind.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I was wondering why this was the most read thread on tattle, now I wish I hadn't ventured in with some of these images :LOL:

I wouldn't read too much into a jury not reaching a conclusion quickly, could be so many reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Increasingly feel like these threads should be used for abstinence-only sex education. It's putting me right off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know how long the judge will give them before going for a majority verdict if they can’t get a unanimous one? I’m hoping worst case is just one stubborn juror and the others are working hard to explain why he should be found guilty!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I’m actually asking this but do we have any before pictures of his pilsbury dough shrimp smelling cock? For comparison. I’m making my self wretch imagining him trying to thumb that puff pastry wrapped horror into one of that skanks orifices.
They do exist if you Google. I just don’t feel right posting it given what the trial is about and it was leaked (to be fair looking back did he leak it himself?!) . What he posts not willingly is totally fair game.
Google Stephen Bear Pokey Bum Wank and you’ll get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was wondering if the WhatsApp one might be the one they are debating as I can’t recall if there was any tangible evidence for that one or if it was only Georgia saying she saw him send it to someone. I do believe her myself but just wondering if all the jury would find that enough for a guilty verdict.

Please correct me if I’ve forgotten any evidence on that one though.
I’ve lost track of things, but would his PA saying in her statement that he sent her videos on WhatsApp and there was one that was CCTV footage be the ‘evidence’ for that charge?

Reactions: 6
Yep I mentioned it last thread but when I did jury duty it took 6 full days to come to our verdict, we had 6 counts (murder/manslaughter) and all 3 defendents were found guilty of either or, no not guiltys. So don't lose hope chinmates!

Reactions: 9
Surely they can’t find him chinnocent?
I guess the long time discussing it means they’re finding it hard to go guilty or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.