Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they’ve spent their couple of hours today just on about how much of a twit he’s been when he’s turned up to court & the way he’s spoken in court. Bet they haven’t even actually discussed the counts or the evidence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
VerDICKt
Chincarceration

🤣

If I was on this jury I think I would be bamboozled by Bears statements, they are so confusing and full of contradictions you would need a few hours to decipher them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’ve probably all been pissing themselves at his outfits and wondering what they’ve been witnessing for the last week
"We should really discuss the evidence-"

"Yeah but can we please talk about the ridiculous plastic snake head cane first?"

...is how i imagine it went down this afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m beginning to come round from the shock I’ve been in since my previously angelic little eyeballs found these threads a couple of weeks ago.

Even without the imagery, I imagine the jury will take a while to digest what they’ve seen and heard.

The bleep basically speaks in riddles so I can only imagine how hard it is to work out what the duck has just

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf? I think there is a case here for a circumcision. He has way too much skin on that thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.