Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go through phases of thinking something is delicious and make it every day until I'm sick to death of it

After making batches of soup for about 6 weeks, I can no longer stand the sight or smell of it 😂
I have this exact problem. I had an ED when I was younger and I literally eat the same thing every day for about two months and then move on to something else so I completely get this!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chinmates, focus!!! I thought the verdickt was innocent, it’s just some gammon talking shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's obviously not bear just some ding bat troll with a thousand accounts. Maybe his weirdo brother but it's not bear himself. He doesn't have the mental capacity to be quick witted

Anyway, what the duck is actually happening? What the actual duck 😢😓😖🤬😤

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.