Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they take much longer the judge might agree to accept a majority verdict…so if there’s one idiot who isn’t sure, hopefully it won’t matter 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 16
I do think it's a bad sign they are taking so long

No I don't
Bear must be shitting himself wondering where he’s going to keep getting the money from to hire the RR again. Mind you, I’ve a feeling it’s a family friend doing it for a favour, with the effort the chauffeur is making

Reactions: 9
Everytime I refresh tattle and see lots of notifications… I think the jury are back 😩

Reactions: 14
What I don’t understand is how could he be not guilty if he didn’t share it but it magically appeared online… how is there any doubt it was him 😫

Reactions: 11
Every time I check for an update there’s another ten pages, I truly cannot keep up and I’ve got fomo that I’m missing some real highlights 🤣

Reactions: 13
Ooh a proper winter warmer lunch!
I go through phases of thinking something is delicious and make it every day until I'm sick to death of it

After making batches of soup for about 6 weeks, I can no longer stand the sight or smell of it 😂

Reactions: 4
I had smoked salmon on dark rye Ryvita like the absolute wanker that I am. It did not look like a penis at all, thankfully

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you don’t want to be triggered back to the images seen on this thread I suggest you do not watch masterchef 🤣 not sure if there is any Yakults

7CA5175D-B417-4AC0-8045-A4B5EB7B4B52.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want him found guilty and filmed walking out the twit
Next it will be he's mentally ill with sexual addiction and getting help for it if he's found guilty.

Reactions: 12
Have we got a title for the new thread? We should probably get that set up before the next update.

I don't like how long this is taking ☹
So we haven't really had any thread title suggestions bar this. But I feel like it's tempting fate until we know the verdict.

How about Stephen Bear - I've survived seeing Bear's mangled corndog

Like if you agree??

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 13.30.58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was rerouted here from a different thread and have now had my eyes opened further than Bear’s chocolate starfish at the sight of a cucumber drill bit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.