Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really resembles a shallot 🤢
Delia has the right idea here, festive too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty pissed that the judge even brought this up really. The internet seems to be a lawless state and tbh with VPNs it would be hard to tell where something had been uploaded from. I don't see the relevance of where OF is hosted when it's still available to view worldwide?
It is relevant to jurisdiction. Because you have to be tried in the location where the actions took place AND it’s against the law there.
The judge didn’t bring it up, I did after reading the CPS website, soz.
I agree it would have come up before now though. And the reason he doesn’t say it because he’d need to admit uploading it and because he’s generally awkward. I Was just worried when I saw it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It must be more than filler. If it was just filler surely he could just get it dissolved and that would be the end of it. I think he’s probably been doing the elastic bands for too long and probably bought one of those dodgy penis enhancer machines off the internet. Plus there is lots of advice on the internet of techniques to make it bigger. Basically I think he’s tried so hard to make it big he’s gone too far.

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen that pic so many times and I am still baffled by it 😅 what is the lumpy part over what I assume was once his balls? Me and my boyfriend have just been trying to work it out 😂
He’s never had balls 🫣 (literally and figuratively)

It must be more than filler. If it was just filler surely he could just get it dissolved and that would be the end of it. I think he’s probably been doing the elastic bands for too long and probably bought one of those dodgy penis enhancer machines off the internet. Plus there is lots of advice on the internet of techniques to make it bigger. Basically I think he’s tried so hard to make it big he’s gone too far.
Oh and he can’t get it up anymore, no evidence he can ejaculate 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe this piece of excrement actually won Celebrity Big Brother a few years ago - what on earth were the public thinking???

Reactions: 14
Imagine how long it takes him to thumb that thing in to stop falling out? It’s so mobile and floppy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot cope with you lot today, funniest of all the threads.
Came to Tattle for Jack Monroe, and when those threads are quiet - I have a look round and just click on funny names. Hadn't ever heard of the fella, now absolutely 100% invested in the madness thanks to you hilarious lot! Still giggling at "Jizzminge" in a South African accent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I genuinely thought it would be a really quick deliberation and they'd not really have much to discuss!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.