Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care how many times I've already said this but I'll never tire of saying it...bleeping hell I love this thread!😭😂 Long live the chinmates ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Also of note- 20 minutes of being jackhammered by Bear who I’m guessing has no idea how to make a woman orgasm must feel like a lifetime.

I mean I’m 30 with kids a husband and a full time job anything over 5 minutes would kill me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey chinmates can anyone clarify when the turd gets sentenced.
I can not even look at either of the skanky hoes twitters
They make me physically sick I just want to know the outcome.

Reactions: 5
Hey chinmates can anyone clarify when the turd gets sentenced.
I can not even look at either of the skanky hoes twitters
They make me physically sick I just want to know the outcome.
If the jury find him guilty tomorrow, the sentencing hearing will most likely be listed in Jan/Feb

Reactions: 9
Why does Jizz want the dogs to go in a freezing stream ?? I'd like to hold her manky plastic weaved head under it till the bubbles stop ..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
100% reading here… someone asked this morning about the two dogs and magically they appear after months… I have a sneaky feeling that they no longer live with them, maybe they live with a family member and they took them out for a walk today to try and prove a point?
Either way, all the dogs deserve better…

Reactions: 14
Also of note- 20 minutes of being jackhammered by Bear who I’m guessing has no idea how to make a woman orgasm must feel like a lifetime.
😃😃 Well, it's enough time to get through the Daily Mail up over his shoulder whilst he's pounding away 🤣

Reactions: 2
That Tattoo of Us MTV programme he was on with the geordie girl he was dating. She disclosed on the programme that he got drunk and filmed himself, how can I put this, pegging himself. He stood there and tried to look sad and ashamed, and he clearly wasn’t.
I think the shame ship has long since sailed for Stephen.

Regarding the quickie, depends what's on the tele and if there is anything good for tea, init :ROFLMAO:
Depends how long my to-do list is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm off a Monday and I hope tomorrow I can follow on in real time as this nonce gets sent down 🤞🏻

Reactions: 9
After seeing Scarface mentioned so much here lately I watched it again last night. Scarface is a magnificent film, but Tony Montana is no hero. He has no redeeming features whatsoever. Consumed by greed and ambition, disloyal and treacherous, sexually inappropriate, entitled, garishly dressed, vulgar and crass. No real character or courage, just an insatiable greed. There is nothing admirable or aspirational about Tony Montana. It says a lot that Bear idolises him.

His interiors are clearly inspired by Scarface, except his version is like someone going wild with a £50 B&M Bargains gift voucher. The tiger print jacket is a nod to the interior of Montana's car. He's living in an absolute fantasy world. Reality is going to hit hard tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet @stunrw has been having withdrawal symptoms from this thread over the weekend 🤣
Honestly lads I can't wait for tomorrow 🥳🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.