Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please let him be guilty tomorrow. I can't see how he can be found not guilty but you just never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Stephen Bear #25: Once he goes to jail, it couldn't come faster, he'll wish he was home with his cherished bum blaster

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Chinmates, snow is coming down heavy in my part of Essex, it’s suppose to last until morning and my area doesn’t get gritted. I will be fuming in the morning if it’s not clear as it’ll prevent me getting to watch that big chinned bleep weep when he goes down 😤

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Good evening chinmates. Any suggestions of other threads I can read which live up to the Hing’s antics? I genuinely think he is unrivaled in his degeneracy.

Reactions: 8
Should have booked up that roller for tomorrow morning 🙄 🤣

P.s thank you for my new avatar 😬 I forgot who posted this pic but 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good evening chinmates. Any suggestions of other threads I can read which live up to the Hing’s antics? I genuinely think he is unrivaled in his degeneracy.
Talia oatway and Arron Chalmers thread, 3 kids In 3 years, one has additional needs but she won’t show the poor lads face and instead covers with emojis and constantly acts as if he’s a huge inconvenience. They constantly break up and get back together and she pumps her face full of filler and brags about wearing childrens sized clothes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
After seeing Scarface mentioned so much here lately I watched it again last night. Scarface is a magnificent film, but Tony Montana is no hero. He has no redeeming features whatsoever. Consumed by greed and ambition, disloyal and treacherous, sexually inappropriate, entitled, garishly dressed, vulgar and crass. No real character or courage, just an insatiable greed. There is nothing admirable or aspirational about Tony Montana. It says a lot that Bear idolises him.

His interiors are clearly inspired by Scarface, except his version is like someone going wild with a £50 B&M Bargains gift voucher. The tiger print jacket is a nod to the interior of Montana's car. He's living in an absolute fantasy world. Reality is going to hit hard tomorrow.
bear is too thick to understand the point of the film. Same sort of idiot who thinks Walter white or tony Soprano are meant to be heroes.

Reactions: 11
Ashley James. "Mum of the year" always flashing her boobs in lingerie but it's not for the male gaze.
Has a toddler Alf, she barely parents him as hes with in laws, childminders or her no ball fella, won't buy hum any Xmas presents this year, refuses to buy new clothes for him for winter constantly posts eye bleeping herself at 5am and calling her poor child awful names "in jest" left him covered in vomit and at 7am had to get her hungover fella to clean him up as she couldn't handle it (I could go on...)

Pregnant with a little girl due in June who she's already kitted out a winter wardrobe for.

Her thread might wind u up though if your a parent...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Chinmates, snow is coming down heavy in my part of Essex, it’s suppose to last until morning and my area doesn’t get gritted. I will be fuming in the morning if it’s not clear as it’ll prevent me getting to watch that big chinned bleep weep when he goes down 😤
I live in Chelmsford and it's snowing heavy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Words fail me with her. I can't believe I used to feel sorry for her
I can’t believe I’ve actually defended her once or twice on these threads 🤢🤢🤢 it was before the mocking of G in the prison suits I think

Reactions: 4
100% reading here… someone asked this morning about the two dogs and magically they appear after months… I have a sneaky feeling that they no longer live with them, maybe they live with a family member and they took them out for a walk today to try and prove a point?
Either way, all the dogs deserve better…
This was me. I’m just glad they’re alive and hope their new full time owners treat them properly 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.