Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've already posted this but I was trying to edit the post and change the pic but the time limit for editing ran out just as I'd deleted the original picture (my network coverage where I am currently is SHOCKING) so I cant add it on to my original post.

But anyway, this is the pic I was trying to change it to to say this is what he does to those dogs. Animal abusing piece of tit
That's disgusting!!! His perm!
Sorry, jokes aside.. He is an absolute bleep treating that poor dog like that 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
For the next thread title I'd go with the summing up of the prosecution: Self-obsessed show-off!

Reactions: 12
Got a vague memory that someone who went to school with him was on this thread, can’t remember what they said but it wasn’t surprising. I wish more people would come forward.
His first appearance was Shipwrecked, he was pretty young and that show wasn’t a route to fame for most people. He was an irritating wanker on that show.
Oo and his “good looks” he’s always so thankful for, well 😭🤣 swinging a bra around and pretending a bottle is his knob? Yeah he’s always been a misogynist lacking any humour. Although, I can see he did used to have a neck, which had slowly but surely disappeared into his hunchback.
He’s always been bleeping odd looking and I bet the bra was his sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously very unlikely but if Georgia, anyone around her or indeed anyone in the same situation ever reads here.. regardless of the outcome of this particular case, speak your truth ❤ tell your story, be vulnerable - there is so much strength in vulnerability.

As someone myself who was silenced for so long, the peace of mind that comes with the satisfaction of making your situation known is unmatched (if you’re not in any immediate danger, of course)

The more we come together to show unity and solidarity with victims, hopefully the more these awful people will learn x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This is why I will always hate! He deserves everything he gets in life. All those poor dogs that have come and gone or have been subjected to cruelty will never get a day in court. They will never have a voice. They will never be able to put it behind them because it’s too late.

I HATE THIS VILE CREATURE
The dogs never last long with them. Doomed

• Sad
  • Angry
I’ve never been so excited for a Monday to come in my life! As a woman who has had private pictures shared of me (my ex was a complete evil prick I can’t even begin to tell you the tit he put me through) I pray he gets a guilty verdict! Honestly if he doesn’t I will lose all faith in humanity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I’ve never been so excited for a Monday to come in my life! As a woman who has had private pictures shared of me (my ex was a complete evil prick I can’t even begin to tell you the tit he put me through) I pray he gets a guilty verdict! Honestly if he doesn’t I will lose all faith in humanity.
Here here! Sorry to hear you’ve been through similar experiences :( hopefully the pig can go rot 😂 x

• Heart
Question to anyone who might know Jizz. Is that weird posh voice she has how she actually talks? I’ve never heard an accent like it! It’s like she splits her year between Chelsea and a Benidorm caravan park!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if he’ll spend his (potentially) last Sunday of freedom getting annihilated by the Poo Prodder 3000

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been a long time lurker but I hate this man🤢 absolutely vile! I hope he gets everything he deserves. Wtf are them outfits he’s wearing to court?!

Reactions: 21
Part of me is screaming - you’re already living with one… he struts like one, has a chinny beak & literally shits on everything he’s involved with…
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ she's a knob with a bloke who has no knob.

Will he re-use one of the suits or get a new one?

Reactions: 9
Do any of you watch The Handmaid's Tale?
I'd love to see him being subjected to Salvaging and or a particicution like Fred Waterf
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ she's a knob with a bloke who has no knob.

Will he re-use one of the suits or get a new one?
He'll no doubt have something cheap and tacky lined up 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.