Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm lurking around here the past few days neglecting my usual threads on here and my poor family! Finally had to tell my poor husband that I wasn't stuck to my phone because I'm having an affair .... then I overshared the deep dark hole that is Stephen Bear.

Tbh I reckon he'd of been happier to hear about an affair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Tell me I’m not the only one who didn’t realise his surname was ACTUALLY bear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

VC10

VIP Member
😃😃 this morning ...........

.......and later, this afternoon's black mariah 😀😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1999-rolls-royce-silver-seraph-1.jpg
0c0aa7bf092bf24f03424efcd64212bb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

kiwi1990

Recap - we’re all hoping bear gets sent down and the practise on his dildo gun will have paid off 👏👏👏 #chinmatesassemble

• Haha

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
Anyone who's seen his sexual video care to admit they are jealous of either of them doing stuff like that with the other :p
I'm too old and knackered from having young kids for all that performative bollocks. There isn't any passion is there? I'll take a boring bonk followed by a boxset in bed with a brew any day 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

moreanimalsplease1

I love Twitter at times like this ❤ every reply/quote tweet is against him. He must absolutely love it 🤮

I hope G realises everyone worth any oxygen is behind her 💪🏼

4171092B-A025-488E-B2B5-67AA5FDDD79C.jpeg
❤

• Haha
  • Heart

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I'm interested in what his defence barrister is going to say. His defence was pretty basic as there wasn't really anything to defend
We’ve heard from Linda, Stephen’s mum, who has testified that he is a nice boy once you get to know him. The defence rests.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
It’s actually very related to Bear. If you’ve ever watched his Instagram stories it’s 100% his modus operandi. Arshole of the highest order. Public nuisance. Not funny.
I was thinking yesterday when someone described seeing him out hitting on people, I bet he's a right pest to women, esp while out drinking. Imagine trying to enjoy your evening and you have Squeaky Steve hanging around you, off his face and squeaking away like the love child of Joe Pasquale and Frank Spencer 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

giovanna101

Chatty Member
Oh ffs.
I cant decide if I'm more annoyed about having to wait even longer for this verdict or the fact that our super sleuth Tara has to do the school run and will miss out on seeing his face when the verdict comes in
Ah fuck!!!!! Palm the kids off Tara. Let them have a sleepover at school. We need your exact description of the moment bears soul leaves his body when they say GUILTY! OFF TO THE TOWER!

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
If the thousands of us viewing and commenting on this thread repeat this message sending it out into the universe
“Stephen Bear WILL be found guilty of all counts accused, serve a very harsh custodial sentence and sending a clear message to sexual predators that sexual abuse is not tolerated in this society”
Pray the law of attraction will see it through 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 38