Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #25 : Bear thinks G’s legal team is silly but he’s the one with a Yakut Willy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lje88

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ this is starting and stopping more then chinnys bum blaster 5000

• Haha
Reactions: 44

CuppaTeanotcoffee

I only live 20 mins away and am on maternity leave at the moment. Could go straight after school run. As long as it runs on time I could be there to see this nasty little cunt be sent away and watch jizzy breathe a sigh of relief 😅 haha

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
So I've been sat having a ponder, I think the reason he's still acting so cocky and arrogant and treating it all like a big joke, that he's seeing this whole thing as good publicity. That whatever the verdict, it's going to boost him back onto the Z List and relaunch his "career"?

4 days ago we knew he was fucking thick, but from the shenanigans of the last 4 days I think we vastly underestimated how utterly fucking stupid he really is

• Haha

Wodge887

He had no grand plan to film them having sex. Kind of irrelevant if he planned it, when he discovered he had he uploaded it to make money. No one is really bothered if he planned it or not & just from looking at Bear you can tell he’s never had a grand plan in his life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I have only seen Jizz there so far. Done very smart essex ladies but I think they are Georgia’s crew. From earwigging they are being advised that witnesses won’t be recalled x

She’s in a room with him I think and keeps coming in and out x
Can't believe we have our very own tattle reporter at the scene 👌
Cleared my diary for today. Keep up the sterling work. I'll be nominating you for the honours list.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm picturing a few chinmates at the court on Monday arriving separately and side eyeing each other before whispering "Tattle, sis?" and then all sitting together 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kas01980

VIP Member
The trial was only for his publishing a sex tape without consent and using cctv footage as voyeurism. G only spoke about that and her Mother was her Manager at the time so to be a witness was valid.

in walks Bear .. with the magic stick o_O

Talking of sticks, whatcha think of my new prof pic? 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Oh! It looks like the Mods have changed the thread title. I guess arsical is considered too naughty and not allowed x

• Sad
  • Haha

Kas01980

VIP Member
No manners or sexual etiquette either...he could have at least TRIED to hide his disgust at the smell 😂
1C221F82-FE9A-48B8-B5DF-6C1E6C15A98B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

tara1608

Ah fuck!!!!! Palm the kids off Tara. Let them have a sleepover at school. We need your exact description of the moment bears soul leaves his body when they say GUILTY! OFF TO THE TOWER!
I’m so tempted! I mean - it’s only 20 miles away so possibly she can walk?

• Haha
  • Heart