Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tara1608

When I went in through security I was asked who I was there for I nodded at bear and said - I’m not a friend though. The guy said “no you don’t look like an idiot” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 223

tara1608

I am literally trapped. The dads asking if she’s spoken to her dad and she says yes.she’s going before Christmas.
He goes “take him with you!” And she’s like “ yeah I will”. Apparently they’re disgusted by the things people are saying about him and people are vile. For sove reason they are clueless that I’m stood 1 foot away and have not stopped typing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107

tara1608

Just turned up in their crappy rolls! He is wearing burgundy and a stupid animal print jacket with jizz. Nobody else with them and practically nobody outside to even see their entrance! Only paparazzi outside was ellis -bear stopped to pose like it was the red carpet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

tara1608

Is it weird that I'm really jealous? Ha, id love to see his cry face when he gets stick on the SOR and so on later
Court hadn’t even started and it’s already fascinating! It’s very intimidating and Jizz every now and then clomps past in her stupid shoes looking like she’s ready for a night at the sugar hut 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

banf83

Soooo caught up on this thread and I didn’t realise G was involved with Jake McLean so let me see if I have this right…. Bear has slept with G, who has slept with Jake McLean, who has slept with Lauren Goodger, who has also slept with Bear, who has slept with Charlotte Crosby, who has slept with Gaz, who has slept with Lillie who has also slept with Bear…….😂😂 what a weird STD riddled group

• Haha
  • Sick

tara1608

Oh god the bandy legged dad has just limped past me, muttering and swearing under his breath. This is intriguing

Come! Bring pop corn!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

tara1608

Well that was a fabulous use of a day off!!! I have looked into putting my daughter into
Temporary adoption so I can be there for the afternoon but apparently it’s too late to organise! Joke!
So gutted that my role of tattler at large has to end but I will say I don’t think anyone seemed very impressed with Bear!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

tara1608

No we don’t! All had to leave for five minutes. Jizz, bear and family are sat in the waiting room to come in. The little burgundy suited twat has just walked past me into the courtroom. I think he’s about 5 foot 5!
Oh shit oh shit jizz and the dad are standing beside me! Literally in a corridor with them next to me! She’s moaning that she hopes it doesn’t take much longer in her weird fake posh voice!
Her and the dad are now discussing problems with his boiler! Her voice is cracking me up. This is all a big inconvenience for her though and she keeps sighing and tutting!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

giovanna101

Chatty Member
Case paused until 2.15pm this afternoon
The judge has taken the jury through matters such as proving intent, circumstantial evidence and other legal issues which they will be considering when they go out for deliberations on their verdict.

The court has now adjourned until 2.15pm when Ms Carey KC will give her closing speech to the jury for the prosecution.
For God's sake!!!!! What is with all the dithering?!?!?! Just execute him already.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Regardless of the outcome today, I will be raising a glass tonight for Georgia's strength and courage and for all you guys on here, your strength for what you have been through and for your fucking amazing updates and banter! Cheers 🥂 Let hope this cretin gets what he deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Judging by the activity last few days ill put in my suggestion for the thread after the next one as i know this will be true. Stephen bear - chincarcerated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
This is my fave thing to emerge during the trial….
“Prosecutor Jacqueline Carey KC described to jurors the moment Mr Bear was arrested at Heathrow Airport, having returned from Dubai, on 15 January 2021.

She said he claimed not to know what his suitcase looked like at arrivals, only for a pink bag with his name labelled on to appear on the carousel moments later.”

what a fucking tool

• Haha
Reactions: 70

TikToc

VIP Member
@stunrw before everything kicks off today and in case it gets lost in the mix. A huge thank you for your very knowledgeable input and explanation all week❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Between Tara having to clarify she isn't a friend, and him turning up looking like a poundland pimp, I'm absolutely done 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69