Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stunrw

VIP Member
Ah fuck!!!!! Palm the kids off Tara. Let them have a sleepover at school. We need your exact description of the moment bears soul leaves his body when they say GUILTY! OFF TO THE TOWER!
Everyone googling “After school care Chelmsford”

• Haha
Reactions: 51

tara1608

If anyone has any sympathy or concern for jizz I can 100% say that she genuinely thinks this last week is the result of vile people picking on Stephen. If I was her I would have been so embarrassed to sit a few rows away from all of Georgia’s team (all very smart women) but she was completely stoic and bored looking. She was telling bears dad that the whole thing was wasting their time.
Forgot to say - He offered her something while they were waiting to go into the courtroom (didn’t see what as didn’t want to look); either a pill or a drink. He’d taken some of whatever it was himself to take the edge off things. She turned it down but kinda says a lot about the family!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Kas01980

VIP Member
You know when you always remember exactly where you are when you see or hear of a big event. I still think the same thing happens when you first see a Bear sex video. You never forget. It’s unwatedly burned into your brain like when U2 put that album on everyone’s iPhone.
Errrrmmm off subject of shit-for-brains for a second, are you telling me that U2 actually put an album on peoples phones? It was actually a thing? Because every now and then when I have my playlist on shuffle, I get random U2 songs come up, and I'm like, "what the fuck?"

Are you telling me I didn't have a moment of madness and download a U2 album?!?! 🤬 I've never deleted it because I figured there must have been a reason for me doing it?!?? 😂

Edit: Here's the fucker! Still there after all this time!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

daisy2809

VIP Member
Obviously very unlikely but if Georgia, anyone around her or indeed anyone in the same situation ever reads here.. regardless of the outcome of this particular case, speak your truth ❤ tell your story, be vulnerable - there is so much strength in vulnerability.

As someone myself who was silenced for so long, the peace of mind that comes with the satisfaction of making your situation known is unmatched (if you’re not in any immediate danger, of course)

The more we come together to show unity and solidarity with victims, hopefully the more these awful people will learn x

• Heart

lje88

Chatty Member
I’ve never been so excited for a Monday to come in my life! As a woman who has had private pictures shared of me (my ex was a complete evil prick I can’t even begin to tell you the shit he put me through) I pray he gets a guilty verdict! Honestly if he doesn’t I will lose all faith in humanity.

• Heart
  • Sad

Apprehensivebell

Chatty Member
Not sure I want to know what the peppercorn sauce leakage is….
Ahh, fuck it. Eyes have been scarred to fuck already. What is it?
It's on his fansly tilted "cummin out me ars" or some shit. It's fucking putrid and I hate the day I sat down to eat my sweet potato fries with peppercorn sauce. It was all in the oven cooking nicely whilst I clicked the link and i just died on the spot. You are actually talking to a ghost rn. I don't know what the fuck was seeping out of his bum hole that day 🕳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Elle Woods

VIP Member
This thread has turned into a full time job over the last couple of days, might invoice Bear for my time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

jackolantern

VIP Member
Seeing the in laws on Monday so it fucking better be a guilty verdict because frankly my day is shit enough :mad: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

stunrw

VIP Member
take some Vicks to put under your nose in case you get sat downwind to Jizz. She’s bound to have given him a final rim this morning and will be ponging
🤢💩👅
Well thats one to add to the list of “things you never thought you’d read before lunch”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

TikToc

VIP Member
Lad's I'm one bottle of wine in. I've looked up flight's from Ireland
How sad is that
But I'm justifying it by saying I'll be part of history. So on to 2nd bottle and decisions will be made. How far is the court from Heathrow? My virtual friends need to advise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46