Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jizz cracks me up! Who’s she trying to convince? Other people or herself. All I can say is “kids - don’t do drugs”! Her brain, if she ever had one, is in trouble!
bleeping hell she IS low-emission , though...... 😐😐🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The annoying this is, if he doesn’t get a custodial sentence and gets put in the sex offenders register he’ll probably come out acting like he’s won!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The annoying this is, if he doesn’t get a custodial sentence and gets put in the sex offenders register he’ll probably come out acting like he’s won!
The narcissistic weirdo will put some braggy spin on it no matter what happens, even if he goes down he'll be like "lucky me, I won a place in the top jail in the country" or some other bollocks to massage his own ego. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The narcissistic weirdo will put some braggy spin on it no matter what happens, even if he goes down he'll be like "lucky me, I won a place in the top jail in the country" or some other bollocks to massage his own ego. :ROFLMAO:
Omg if he had access to social media he'd spoof it was some reality tv experience I bet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’d have to be kept in segregation for his own safety………

Reactions: 8
Aww she is full of tit this girl.
She has one friend who she barely sees but let's post a attention seeking picture.
She makes out she the top earner on only fans yet drives a second hand car.
She's constantly looking for cheap surgery fillers yes your rich darling.
Makes out she has the best boyfriend in the world yet we all know he's mounting shagmaster 3000 rather than her.
Not forgetting she's a property tycoon yet lives in a two bedroom semi.
Full of tit just like her scab of a boyfriend.
Absolute chav that fake nose with start to grow with all the lies... x
Also has that stupid pathetic metal prison gate around that regular degular, everyday, bland house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’d have to be kept in segregation for his own safety………
Obviously a VIP like himself would have his own wing, or maybe because he's sooooo famous they will maybe even build him his own prison!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jizz, he humilates you on a daily basis and the only reason he sticks with you is that he thinks being in a fairly long-term, committed relationship will fare him well during the court case. He also sticks with you because you are prepared to lick his hole and post incredibly sexless, degrading vids and pics on Twitter. He represents the very worst of humankind and to be honest most heterosexual women would rather shack up with the corpse of Peter Sutcliffe than go within 10,000 miles of this absolutely desperate, pig thick, ugly fat munter. Get a bleeping grip you silly little witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
His missus is equally as bad as him, knowingly stays with him despite knowing his past and publicly declare love for him whilst smugly showing off their degrading lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A bleeping right old pair of whiffy hoes.

Both totally UNsexy & naieve beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did wonder which prison he might go to
Out that way its either. But BA are better dealing with “high profile” that they cant release into general population

Also as an RSO he would not be eligible for any kind of electronic early release. So would serve the 50% of the whole period given

I believe it's the 6th
Should just add that IF convicted the sentencing would happen on another day to allow for reports to be prepared. It wouldn't be done the same day. Likely released on bail until the date decided by the judge etc.

View attachment 1749343
Obv. the length is too long but the shape 😳
Fixed it for you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.