Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You forgot to mention the ridiculous sunglasses 😎 🤣 #hesacunt
Honestly I’d not even noticed the sunglasses. Everything else about this pair distracted me from those but yeh you’re right. Ridiculous sunglasses. How is his chin so massive???? Whewwwww her cankles are something else!!! She should get her blood pressure checked out or something.

View attachment 1715389
Literally as good with the photoshop x
Pahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! Oh my god this is amazing! Shall we all share it on Twitter and @them both?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pahahahaha as if you'd show these off 😂😂😂View attachment 1715144
I know she has a cracking set of cankles .....but some seriously tit Jizz/Bear photoshopping too ....I mean look at Bear's waist ffs ...🤣🤣
Also Jizz has been piling the pounds on too with her Just Eat diet plan.... the thunder thighs and calves have been badly shopped in this pic ....the fat greasy munters ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHAHA when I tell you I SCREAMED when I scrolled down and saw her foot on the end of that rectangle 😂😂😂😂
It's a work of art, isn't it? Only achievable by lazy witches sat around on their flabby arses that have cheap Turkish BBL's and survives on McDonald's and other various forms of beige food

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His head is bleeping massive in that pic 😂 can’t wait to see the stupid pair of chavs, unfiltered on their way into court 😂 going to be comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly these two are bleeping hilarious. I’d happily post funny stuff in their comments but I got blocked for calling Him
An animal abuser lol
Nothing will be as good as the old days when hilarious photoshopped pictures were posted of him as Jimmy Saville etc

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His head is bleeping massive in that pic 😂 can’t wait to see the stupid pair of chavs, unfiltered on their way into court 😂 going to be comedy gold
It'll be a right laugh.
I may purchase popcorn 😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that a Proboscis Monkey or are you just pleased to see me, Bear?
View attachment 1714317View attachment 1714318
Jizzy has been attempting to cook .. looks like Stevo took a dump in the frying pan :sick::sick::sick:🤮

View attachment 1715103
Im guessing she’s the only housekeeper he could not afford.

To be fair who wouldnt feed him offal and dog meat

Thread suggestion

Jizz on another of her ban rants. Bear has Patrick shoved down his pants!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Im guessing she’s the only housekeeper he could not afford.

To be fair who wouldnt feed him offal and dog meat

Thread suggestion

Jizz on another of her ban rants. Bear has Patrick shoved down his pants!
"Jizz on another of her ban rants. Bear has Patrick shoved down his pants!"

THIS 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕defo new thread title 👌 👏 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! Oh my god this is amazing! Shall we all share it on Twitter and @them both?
can we set up a twitter or IG account dedicated to the twits? One that we can all happily comment on without getting blocked.

Reactions: 10
This thread is always a winner but I am in literal tears tonight at you lit. The pelicans beak/Patrick has finished me off I need a lie down 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Where to start with this? His caption is “and people wonder why she’s still with me”. What does he thing he’s achieving with this photo?? Firstly, not sure why he’s acting like it’s some massive achievement, her staying with him, she’s a bog eyed dopey twit with less personality than a used tea bag, fat cankles and always has her tongue hanging out of her head like a disabled shitszu. Second, did he think he’s proving something here? He’s THE MOST unlikeable person in the world, I can’t think of anyone I dislike more. Absolute bleep. His massive chin, fat bloated face and body make me want to vomit. He looks like a cross between a sumo wrestler and one of weird creepy blokes that dress up like a giant man baby. The squeaky voice, yak. And he has an IQ of about 2. Oof glad I got that off my chest. Can he just get put in jail already and do us all a favour.
Oh wow! That photo conveys everything I'm thinking. Most disgusting looking couple ever! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stephen Bears Chin is one of mine 😂. I got bored in the end tho, I set up a further 16 accounts and he blocked all of them. Couldn't be arsed anymore. It was far more fun before he started blocking people
16 accounts ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.