Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
First thing I noticed was the thunder thigh and the ridiculously photoshopped waist

Not sure who the dude is claiming to know her and she's not controlling the account....he's as thick as they are if he believes that!!
From Bournemouth according to his profile ..

7.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Deb788

VIP Member
Been away for a while had to unfollow him can't stand them both . Is the court case still December ?

• Heart

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Its down to the presiding judge in the UK. I posted the guidelines the judge would work from earlier in the thread. The judge could choose to remand pending reports, But its all a case of risk management and public protection. That said, im sure I read somewhere he was representing himself. Which, i’ll be honest, is not going to end well. Addressing the judge as “geezer” or “babe will go wrong. I work across Europe and the rules differ from country to country (with bail not how you address the judge/magistrate 😂)

He would have to register within 3 days at a police station anyway ad a convicted RSO which brings all sorts of other mechanisms into play. Its not like he walks out of the door and doesn’t have an absolute f*ck tonne of hell to deal with.
Can the judge ban him for using social media?