Stephen Bear #20 Getting pegged by Jizzy who ain't got a clue, to bouncing on dildo's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephen Bear #20 Getting pegged by Jizzy who ain't got a clue, to bouncing on dildo's covered in poo
Top voted suggestion byKas01980

Is my 1st attempt and fingers crossed hahaha ..

Congratulations to Kas01980 for the top thread name ...

👏👏👏👏👏

Link to the previous thread

Quick recap .. Stevo is getting more desperate as the time ticks on to his court date December 6th. How low can they both actually go :sick::sick::sick:

His photoshopped waist !!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Is the most obvious thing with the dogs that he sold them. The cretin has no other income other then sticking objects up his tit pipe. One of the local sleuths will surely find if he has advertised the dogs for sale.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Is the most obvious thing with the dogs that he sold them. The cretin has no other income other then sticking objects up his tit pipe. One of the local sleuths will surely find if he has advertised the dogs for sale.
I dunno, because he then seems to have acquired a new rottie puppy. The younger puppy would be more expensive than what he'd get for the older one.

Ace is definitely gone though. Those two will milk a puppy for all it's worth on social media. Yet Ace hasn't been seen for ages.

Reactions: 7
The Oodles are still in some of their videos. But maybe they’ll breed them. Someone spotted she’s following a dog fertility clinic.
it’s so funny what a double life he’s living. Trying to be his cool old self on Instagram and ramming things up his ars on Twitter. Well and then there is the third version- sad sad reality oh how depressing things are in their cheap grey house. He posted a picture from behind on Twitter and people said he looked like an oompah loompah 🤣.
It’s so funny he thinks his chubby face looks good here. His nose has even got fat and filled. He still does the eye white thing.
51CB49B6-83F0-424C-B01C-B5F24D3A7C3B.jpeg
494E9C0C-E133-4E66-94FB-B5E06574F00C.jpeg

“We put on 6 stone and built our house of tacky wonder.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20220927-160015_Instagram.jpg
Is it just me? Her face is completely different in one of her latest instagram pics at least use the same filter. It's sad she's that unhappy with herself. And to think she's had to lick bears ars and flash her bits for cash only to put loads of filters on . Then again I'd wanna change my identity if I had to do what she does. Still she's not that good at photoshop still left in the lazy eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg as if he’s got one of those machines that shag you?! 😱😱

Stephen Bear #20 Getting pegged by Jizzy who ain't got a clue, to bouncing on dildo's covered in poo

👏👏👏👏👏

Quick recap .. Stevo is getting more desperate as the time ticks on to his court date December 6th. How low can they both actually go :sick::sick::sick:

View attachment 1607853

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1608951Is it just me? Her face is completely different in one of her latest instagram pics at least use the same filter. It's sad she's that unhappy with herself. And to think she's had to lick bears ars and flash her bits for cash only to put loads of filters on . Then again I'd wanna change my identity if I had to do what she does. Still she's not that good at photoshop still left in the lazy eye.
She’s dead behind the eyes. Totally devoid of emotion. She looks miserable.

Reactions: 27
Guys he has 1 million views on his TiKToK “frEe fOr a HunDriD” video, please report it and get rid of his account 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone said if Oddnob does get a prolapsed bunghole, at least his arse will match Jizz’s chops. Next time she rims him, they might get stuck together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As someone said if Oddnob does get a prolapsed bunghole, at least his arse will match Jizz’s chops. Next time she rims him, they might get stuck together.
speaking of odd nob….
if this is his profession he really should get a better camera. The machine is so dumb. It’s not erotic to film that. It says what we all knew anyway- Jaz is tit at pegging and nothing makes him cum. The dirtiest things he has come up with recently are missionary and a machine stuck to a mirror 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

👏👏👏👏👏

View attachment 1607853
For duck sake man 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
speaking of odd nob…. View attachment 1609347
if this is his profession he really should get a better camera. The machine is so dumb. It’s not erotic to film that. It says what we all knew anyway- Jaz is tit at pegging and nothing makes him cum. The dirtiest things he has come up with recently are missionary and a machine stuck to a mirror 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️
🤮🤮🤮 can't unsee that now,glad I wasn't eating. And why do they film everything in the new 'dressing room' now. Sad fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

👏👏👏👏👏

View attachment 1607853
Thank you for the new thread! And well done 😘😘 I read through the instructions how to do it three times last night and I'm still none the wiser.

The Oodles are still in some of their videos. But maybe they’ll breed them. Someone spotted she’s following a dog fertility clinic.
it’s so funny what a double life he’s living. Trying to be his cool old self on Instagram and ramming things up his ars on Twitter. Well and then there is the third version- sad sad reality oh how depressing things are in their cheap grey house. He posted a picture from behind on Twitter and people said he looked like an oompah loompah 🤣.
It’s so funny he thinks his chubby face looks good here. His nose has even got fat and filled. He still does the eye white thing. View attachment 1608018View attachment 1608019
“We put on 6 stone and built our house of tacky wonder.”
Two different days, two different heads. Cos it's not like he's posed for todays one and gone hell for leather with the filters and photoshop.
Lets take a moment to remember what he REALLY looks like, fat gurning munter
298FA254-74D6-4090-AFD6-9FCF410AF11F.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I would love to he a fly on the wall round his parents kitchen table when they discuss how Stephens “business” is going 😂😂 SURELY they can’t be encouraging this??? I bet their reaction is Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤮🤮🤮 can't unsee that now,glad I wasn't eating. And why do they film everything in the new 'dressing room' now. Sad fuckers.
That’s the old dressing room 🙃. Ellie’s. He must use it and Jaz has her own little tacky dressing room to demean herself in 🥰.
Soz I really should have covered it/ trigger warninged it but you can see so little. Soz soz.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eeeeewwwwwwwwww if I saw my man in that position shoving things up his arse I’d never speak to him again. What a bleeping grotbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.