Stephen Bear #20 Getting pegged by Jizzy who ain't got a clue, to bouncing on dildo's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Oodles are still in some of their videos. But maybe they’ll breed them. Someone spotted she’s following a dog fertility clinic.
it’s so funny what a double life he’s living. Trying to be his cool old self on Instagram and ramming things up his ars on Twitter. Well and then there is the third version- sad sad reality oh how depressing things are in their cheap grey house. He posted a picture from behind on Twitter and people said he looked like an oompah loompah 🤣.
It’s so funny he thinks his chubby face looks good here. His nose has even got fat and filled. He still does the eye white thing. View attachment 1608018View attachment 1608019
“We put on 6 stone and built our house of tacky wonder.”
Ffs, the warped crappy wall paper because of the photo shop. He's transformed into the biggest witch I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was weird enough him shagging dildos on plates. It was weird enough his girlfriend shagging him in the ars and him asking if someone else could do it better. But actually buying a cock machine???? Jizz isn’t gonna see him ever again, he’s gonna glue himself to that thing

There’s having kinks and then there’s what he’s doing and it’s waaaaaay past

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't realise it was an actual machine, from the pic I saw it looked like a dildo attached to an electric drill. Wouldn't surprise me with this munter

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like he’s got it on full tempo as well 🤢 what’s Jizz doing while he’s upstairs doing this? Sat downstairs cranking the volume up on the telly? 😂😭🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Poor cow is just left playing with her tik tok! 😂
Can imagine her on the phone to someone

‘what’s that noise in the background Jizz? Sounds like you’ve got a giant hamster wheel’

‘oh no, that’s just Stephen on all fours in the back bedroom bleeping himself in the bum with a sex machine’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don’t have a clue who this bloke is, but the thread title caught my eye , had to Google him, definitely looks interesting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can imagine her on the phone to someone

‘what’s that noise in the background Jizz? Sounds like you’ve got a giant hamster wheel’

‘oh no, that’s just Stephen on all fours in the back bedroom bleeping himself in the bum with a sex machine’ 😂😂😂
I'm dead 😂 why are they even together at this point!! I honestly don't know who's kidding on who here...and Jizz looks dead behind the eyes.

I don’t have a clue who this bloke is, but the thread title caught my eye , had to Google him, definitely looks interesting 😂😂
Get out while you can and don't look back!!! Save your eyes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He ain’t gonna tit right for a week the way he’s ploughing his hole out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’m already excited for the next thread title, we have to make reference to his dildo gun ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do we know if he's actually used the machine yet?
Affirmative. It’s on the Fansly preview.
It’s just lazy. Maybe he needs it to get off, and that’s why the machines exist, but it surely isn’t sexy for anyone to watch.! Jaz can’t please him in anyway. It’s the saddest relationship ever. Where do they see this going?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.