Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it's another ridiculous company he's set up that nothing has happened with. As well as the salon he bankrupted, the modelling agency, the recruitment agency, the Stephen Bear University, all failed ....the list goes on . I'm not that up to speed on businesses and the law but it's not earning him any money cos he's skint, hence why he puts up with his Mrs...she's the only source of money he's got
It was to do with another one of his scams that he ‘tried’ to set up prior to the Pink Panther scam…

Reactions: 5
Bear talking about getting on ❄ tonight 🙄🙄

Always smart when you have a pending court case to talk about doing drugs🥴🥴
Three for a hundred, so cheap tit with very little actual ❄in it and probably mainly synthetic tit.

Hardly the millionaire lifestyle, getting bargin stepped on powder.

Reactions: 15
Three for a hundred, so cheap tit with very little actual ❄in it and probably mainly synthetic tit.

Hardly the millionaire lifestyle, getting bargin stepped on powder.
Exactly 🤣 1g for £100, hole. Report it to TiKToK because annoyingly he plays it safer than Jaz but this could get him taken down. I know he has hardly any followers anyway but the inconvenience will still get to him.
He had two huskies as well, definitely a brown one that I think was rehomed as it appeared at his tan shop when that BS was happening. At least one grey one. He always introduces them to his nieces and nephews who fall in love then they disappear. How are the family standing for it. And Danny Bear definitely should admit defeat and that he lied about Ronnie and Reggie, maybe they got rehomed but not with him.

Reactions: 7
It’s painfully (and so sadly) obvious that ace has died. He posted that instagram poem that is about a dog dying he hasn’t been shown since and then now a puppy has appeared. He’s done it before and done it again
He makes me sick honestly. Abusing animals for gosh sake someone lock this guy up. He's a pervert and a animal abuser no women or dog is safe. I just hope karma catches up with this middle aged freak !!!!

Honestly bears jizzy is Morphing Into a man. He's definitely bi sexual. She/ he gets uglier by the weeks. Be kind to animals you pair of freaks...
Screenshot_20220924-133452_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220924-145557_Instagram.jpg
look at the state of this photoshop behind his arm🤣🤣 jizz reckons she's a lucky girl apparently 🤣🤣 the desperation of these two absolute ***** is so embarrassing. Their life is sooo boring 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Here we go ... new failed business in the making .. a joint venture with a strip club hahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7.PNG

View attachment 1601928look at the state of this photoshop behind his arm🤣🤣 jizz reckons she's a lucky girl apparently 🤣🤣 the desperation of these two absolute ***** is so embarrassing. Their life is sooo boring 😴

He's hoping Nike offer him a sponsorship deal hahahaha I noticed both of them have been buying Tik Tok followers again .. ain't it sad when you have to buy friends LOL!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He makes me sick honestly. Abusing animals for gosh sake someone lock this guy up. He's a pervert and a animal abuser no women or dog is safe. I just hope karma catches up with this middle aged freak !!!!

Honestly bears jizzy is Morphing Into a man. He's definitely bi sexual. She/ he gets uglier by the weeks. Be kind to animals you pair of freaks... View attachment 1601792
My god is she STILL peddling the ‘my dad saw my sex tape’ thing, it’s getting beyond weird now 🤢 starting to think she sent it to her dad herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My god is she STILL peddling the ‘my dad saw my sex tape’ thing, it’s getting beyond weird now 🤢 starting to think she sent it to her dad herself!
Hell yes peddling my dad saw my sex tape thing. Bouncing on the spot with her/his tits hanging out. Harping on about her nose bouncing her/his tit bbl about its so yawn. No wonder he/she buys followers. Sells his/her vag for a fiver no other skills

• Sick
Reactions: 14
A lucky girl that her billionaire lol boyfriend is happy she sells her fanny for a fiver!
sorry Jizz I think it’s the other way round. Silly cow is doing just what he wanted all the others to do, but they see sense and run a mile.

Any decent father would be dragging his daughter away from that sex predator!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hell yes peddling my dad saw my sex tape thing. Bouncing on the spot with her/his tits hanging out. Harping on about her nose bouncing her/his tit bbl about its so yawn. No wonder he/she buys followers. Sells his/her vag for a fiver no other skills
When they finish scraping the bottom of that barrel that is their meaningless life they'll see their reflection 🤮

• Heart
A lucky girl that her billionaire lol boyfriend is happy she sells her fanny for a fiver!
sorry Jizz I think it’s the other way round. Silly cow is doing just what he wanted all the others to do, but they see sense and run a mile.

Any decent father would be dragging his daughter away from that sex predator!
You honestly couldn't make it up....

And a strip club?! Waiting for the inevitable 'strip club school' business venture!

• Haha
Getting time for a new thread .. will give a suggestion .. Stephen Bear # 20 Buying fans and snorting coke .. his odd shaped willy is still a joke :ROFLMAO:

hahahaha chin chin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
7.PNG

cc.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Thread title suggestion: (not sure if it’s too many words)
Stephen Bear #20 Photoshopped muscles, my life is a farce, dinner plate dildos up my ars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Stephen Bear #20 photoshopped arse, deformed cock, one more failed business to go until he’s in dock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Stephen Bear, I'm a dick with a deformed prick.

Stephen Bear #20 I'm a ten my missus is a 2 had a tit on my dildo cos I needed a poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if Jizzy will use the discount code awarded to Georgia :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She must be having a tantrum they didn't use her to promote LOL!! Jizz would have included her OF page with a discount along with it haha

7.PNG

Jizz promoting her onlyfans on twitter 🤢🤢🤢
I ain't gonna look at an Ikea flat pack in the same way again after seeing Jizz in front of hers ACK 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.