Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if i have an OCD but that mess behind her would look much better with doors covering it .. looks like racks in a charity shop .. colours not together .. no organisation .. i'd be ashamed LOL!! I forget Jaz/Jess lost all dignity a long time ago 🤪

7.PNG

Reactions: 10
Stephen Bear #20 deformed coq, soon for the dock, Jizzy still bouncing on tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Jizzy will use the discount code awarded to Georgia :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She must be having a tantrum they didn't use her to promote LOL!! Jizz would have included her OF page with a discount along with it haha

View attachment 1603235

I ain't gonna look at an Ikea flat pack in the same way again after seeing Jizz in front of hers ACK 🤮
I think Georgia means ESP, ESPN is a sports channel... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey all

Not been on this thread for a while. They make me too angry 😂

What’s happened to the dog?!!! Didn’t they have two?

Reactions: 1
Hey all

Not been on this thread for a while. They make me too angry 😂

What’s happened to the dog?!!! Didn’t they have two?
3. 2 poodle mixes and a Rottweiler. We think the Rottweiler has died and been replaced though.

Reactions: 1
Why’s she making out someone’s vandalised her car when she’s probs just drove over that nail? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why’s she making out someone’s vandalised her car when she’s probs just drove over that nail? 🥴
Happened to me last week didn't put it on social media just took it to the garage 🤷‍♀️ but you know everyone is literally so jealous of jess they literally like did it on purpose it's so not a vibe babe 😗🤪✌
🤣🤣🤣 delusional witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Stevie is playing the same game as Jizzy now....Guess which is my real munting face? The one that resembles a bowling ball or the one that's showing that whopper of a fuckin' chin is still on the increase?

I suspect it's the latter...in true Chinocchio style where his chin grows bigger when he lies instead of his nose, because we all know he can't afford 3 for 100 anyway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Stevie is playing the same game as Jizzy now....Guess which is my real munting face? The one that resembles a bowling ball or the one that's showing that whopper of a fuckin' chin is still on the increase?

I suspect it's the latter...in true Chinocchio style where his chin grows bigger when he lies instead of his nose, because we all know he can't afford 3 for 100 anyway.
Lip filler, jaw filler as well as being a puffed up porker. Looks a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their house is disgusting. What’s the obsession with grey?! It must be so depressing
outside is just as bad! He has put up 8ft electric gates covered in fake ivy. The property is a standard small 2/3 bed semi detached. Looks completely out of place on a housing estate that has similar looking properties.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I still can’t get over that chin 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
outside is just as bad! He has put up 8ft electric gates covered in fake ivy. The property is a standard small 2/3 bed semi detached. Looks completely out of place on a housing estate that has similar looking properties.
That's alright cos the gates will be coming down in January, along with a stonking great big fine. Pleading NOT guilty for NOT getting planning permission. Yep....get your head round that!!

It was at that exact moment I realised the pair of them have to literally be the two stupidest bleeping idiots on the planet. He is accused of not getting planning permission for putting those gates up. Which he's pleading not guilty to. One call to the council (or whoever) then it will be plain as day he didn't bother getting planning permission. Judges don't like theirs or the courts time being wasted, which is exactly what he's doing, so he's going to get clouted for that as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.