Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don't understand about the filler! How can she think that having a round bloated face looks better than the one a year ago? She looks like a an individual in that pic, and pretty. Instead she's copying every other clone in inflating their faces so they look chubby and bloated. How can she possibly think having a face like the below makes her more attractive, when she used to look like that? bleeping baffling !!

Talking of which, I've just realised it's been a while since I checked in with our favourite Turkey teefed tramps over at QOD. I need a laugh after the week I've had 😂
Good to know I’m not the only one who likes to check in on QOD models periodically. Never fails to amuse me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her ankles remind me of mine when I gave birth 😂 some serious fluid in there lol
And those white trousers! £32! To look like a hybrid between Jessie from toystory and a reception craft project 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if her ankles have always been like that or if one of her surgeries caused it

Reactions: 9
Rough as rats and I’m surprised that bear faced liar hasn’t made a move or asked her to join in the freak fest 🤮
Time will tell eh !

Reactions: 6
Yeh, the Dad doesn't look much better either
Unsure if it's Jizz's Stepdad they married in 2005 and they changed her name at companies house as a director. 17 yrs ago .. would have made around 6yrs old at the time. They may of course been together and not got round to marriage till then ..

9.PNG

Reactions: 1
All that only fans money and her lengths don’t match the hair on top of her head lol
Yes cheap blonde hair extensions go that colour when they get sun cream on them. Also the sun takes the cool tinted tones out and leaves the hair in its raw bleached state, warm yellow / orange shade.

Her mum is rough!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She looks like the type that chins you for ‘looking’ at her. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s funny isn’t it, I guess we are all de-sensitised to it and just laughing like oh much lower can he go, wheras people finding it out for themselves for the first time must be like wtf. I know I showed one of my friends recently because we used to live together and watch trash tv like ex on the beach etc she was horrified lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.