Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she synch her lips in time with whatever crap is being spouted on tiktok? She has enough practice 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yeah no. I couldn't shag him if he were the last man on earth and us shagging depended on life continuing. I mean how would you even work with a cock like that to start with.
I wouldn't get anywhere near the stage of going near his cock, one look at his bulbous, swollen, gurning, greasy sweaty face would guarantee I wouldnt get within 10ft of his cock

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a year ago 😲
This is what I don't understand about the filler! How can she think that having a round bloated face looks better than the one a year ago? She looks like a an individual in that pic, and pretty. Instead she's copying every other clone in inflating their faces so they look chubby and bloated. How can she possibly think having a face like the below makes her more attractive, when she used to look like that? bleeping baffling !!

Talking of which, I've just realised it's been a while since I checked in with our favourite Turkey teefed tramps over at QOD. I need a laugh after the week I've had 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
hahahaaha Pervos legs are so short his feet don't touch the floor :LOL::LOL::LOL:

9.PNG

Jizz's Tik Tok comeback outfit :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
There was absolutely no evidence that Archie died as a result of a tik tok challenge. Fake news put out by his awful mother.
I didn't know that .. I read that around 8000 teens have lost their lives through copying various challenges. I saw the thread and seems there were other things going on I didn't know of. I was just making reference to the influence it has on users that Jizz says don't exist. Jizzy says it's only adults there (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't know that .. I read that around 8000 teens have lost their lives through copying various challenges. I saw the thread and seems there were other things going on I didn't know of. I was just making reference to the influence it has on users that Jizz says don't exist. Jizzy says it's only adults there (y)

You definitely need to read the archie thread, its a big eye opener.

Reactions: 8
You definitely need to read the archie thread, its a big eye opener.
I read a few pages .. his Mum changed her name because of criminal charges in her past .. she had already been in the media for other stories. I saw Archie had made a suicide attempt or maybe a cry for help only days earlier so it's probably nothing to do with this TikTok trend. It breaks my heart when a child with all their life in front of them passes away too soon.

Please can you link it? Thank you 😊

Last edited:
  • Sad
Why do 'Tom' and his latest fangirl BUY followers to look liked and accepted if they don't give a tit ? 🤑🤑🤑

9.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
This is what I don't understand about the filler! How can she think that having a round bloated face looks better than the one a year ago? She looks like a an individual in that pic, and pretty. Instead she's copying every other clone in inflating their faces so they look chubby and bloated. How can she possibly think having a face like the below makes her more attractive, when she used to look like that? bleeping baffling !!

Talking of which, I've just realised it's been a while since I checked in with our favourite Turkey teefed tramps over at QOD. I need a laugh after the week I've had 😂
She's a whole other person, that's a lot of upkeep, not even the person old perv Steve met. Blows my mind. Wonder how she even gets accepted by the passport checkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.