Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep .. i'm sooo jel of her tattooed big eyebrows.. odd nostril pig snout and desperation for surgery that makes her put a dildo on a plate to film and fund it 😔

View attachment 1528284
And isnt she such a little fibber? Looks a completely different person without her trusty pig nose face changing filter. Imagine being SO vain and having to edit EVERY photo you take? Don't actually understand why she keeps having nose jobs when the results are nothing like she's asked for. And the penny still hasnt dropped that the more filler she pumps into her face, the worse those eye bags and shadows are going to be. They look bad enough in the above pic that I've replied to. and that's after it's been heavily filtered.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her bleeping disgusting, vile white tongue! OMG what a bleeping filthy clown. Her tongue is absolutely putrid and has been for months. Does she not brush it?

Also, not to holiday shame but how was she getting so worked up to go to wherever the hell they are? Cheap all inclusive full of chavs. She said she wanted lots of nice clothes for pool parties etc. Hardly St Tropez is it? Entertainers signing the push pineapple song next to Steve's dad's steaming bag of piss. I would honestly cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I screenshotted this one. Shows the filters do nothing when youre not close to the screen 😂😂😂View attachment 1529662
Considering she had implants roughly a year ago, they actually look like they're sagging already. I'm a damn site older than her with natural boobs and I kinda ruined mine during lockdown where I didn't wear a bra for a year and a half, back wearing bra's now (this is getting a tad awkward now and I didn't mean it to but I can't stop now 😂)...anyway, if I take a similar picture as she has while wearing a bra, mine look just like hers in this picture after ruining mine and being in my early 40's. Although it's hardly surprising when she didn't bother wearing the support bra AT ALL after surgery, so not only are they wonky, they're starting to sag now as well.

A very interesting picture of her, it's pretty much unfiltered. She's nowhere near as tiny as she looks in her tit TikTok's. That massive round face...how can she think it looks better now than in her earlier pics...like the pictures below. She was beautiful.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Considering she had implants roughly a year ago, they actually look like they're sagging already. I'm a damn site older than her with natural boobs and I kinda ruined mine during lockdown where I didn't wear a bra for a year and a half, back wearing bra's now (this is getting a tad awkward now and I didn't mean it to but I can't stop now 😂)...anyway, if I take a similar picture as she has while wearing a bra, mine look just like hers in this picture after ruining mine and being in my early 40's. Although it's hardly surprising when she didn't bother wearing the support bra AT ALL after surgery, so not only are they wonky, they're starting to sag now as well.

A very interesting picture of her, it's pretty much unfiltered. She's nowhere near as tiny as she looks in her tit TikTok's. That massive round face...how can she think it looks better now than in her earlier pics...like the pictures below. She was beautiful.
I don’t have much to say apart from I agree with you and I also have lockdown boobs 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came here to post this screenshot from the same tiktok and saw you’d beat me to it 😂 comments are brilliant, mostly people confused about why he isn’t in prison.
He’s nothing like the pics he posts is he? What a chubby freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220827-092040_Gallery.jpg
look at the way the wood around his waist bends 🥴🤦‍♀️ the cringe for these two is off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Classy pair spitting all over the floor and she looks nothing like her filtered photos pair of gross idiots
Absolutley vile 😫 scruffy feckers.
Can you imagine being on holiday near them. I'd book the next flight ✈ out of there.
About the only thing there successful at is being disliked. Jizzy your so not pretty you look like a slapper with a fucked up nose ♡♡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Haaa haaa given me a giggle .. Stevo had bout 350 followers yesterday .. he's been buying friends again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He will buying em for TikToc next :LOL::LOL: That's 1992 .. gonna jump up to hundreds of thousands overnight ..

6.PNG

He's such a fraud .. looks like Indian accounts to boost his massive ego

in.PNG

The account Jizz is using on TikTok .. watch the numbers of bought followers soar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

tiktok.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.