Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep .. i'm sooo jel of her tattooed big eyebrows.. odd nostril pig snout and desperation for surgery that makes her put a dildo on a plate to film and fund it πŸ˜”

View attachment 1528284

Daddy :sick: Who does that remind me of hahahaha Wannabe playboy :rolleyes:

View attachment 1528343

Ain't sure Panini .. this is the Bear topic .. i'm sure there are many and some being banned as negative influencers for teens (y)
Even the filters can't hide her eye bags and dark hollows under her eyes, caused by having a face that's too bloated and chubby for her actual skull and facial structure

Reactions: 8
You can just imagine the utter shite he was talking to that girl too πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220826-145135_Gallery.jpg
That moment you realise you degraded yourself on the Internet to pay for surgery that has made you look like a Picasso 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why is she wearing a full face of makeup to sit by the pool?? Like why would you bother? Bet she doesn’t get in the pool just sits on her sun bed sweating like the pig she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know she’s been trying to get a pixie nose but she’s starting to look like an elf πŸ˜‚ next step: ear job

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she put all her ridiculous tik toks on her Instagram page now ?Take it they are not giving the stupid cow it back πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Why is she wearing a full face of makeup to sit by the pool?? Like why would you bother? Bet she doesn’t get in the pool just sits on her sun bed sweating like the pig she is.
I was thinking that to.
What a waste of a holiday, full makeup on watching everybody else in the pool enjoying themselves,having to wear those gross massive sunglasses if anyone wants an unfiltered ticktok or pic that might go on the Internet.
Having to still 'work' while your away too. Oh well ..billionaire lifestyles ain't easy i suppose. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.