Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the strangest "relationship" I've ever seen. I don't think it's been real relationship from the start. If it has they're both wackadoodle 🤪
You're so right... it was a bit of an odd relationship to start with, but did we ever think it would descend in to this 😂 :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is wrong with his face?????? I agree with whoever said he could be transitioning hahaaaa what the 😵
They are so basic, they look like every chav couple on Facebook, she’ll be posting statuses like ‘17 weeks and counting, can’t wait until my baby is out of prison’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hmm I thought jizzy was starting to remind me of someone 🤔 pulled a corker bear !!!!
Screenshot_20220817-040529_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220816-191204_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Anyone else feel at some point you’ll see the news flash up that he’s dead? Like he looks so unwell no one’s head should look like that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone else feel at some point you’ll see the news flash up that he’s dead? Like he looks so unwell no one’s head should look like that
He’s deformed his cock so much using bands that everytime he gets a boner the blood rushes to his head as there is no circulation down there anymore. Swollen head …. Maybe it will explode? Just a theory hahaaa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
But ... Jizzy insisted she didn't drink :eek: Her nose will start growing again 🤥 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh watch out for her being bundled into a cab later covered in her own vomit 🤮
This has to be one of the other classic Jizzy moments .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Don't come up to me !!! Don't breathe on me !!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.