Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scar under her nose looks like she might have had a lip lift too!
To be fair I have had my nose done here in this country and I have a little scar under my nose. I think that’s just one of the risks of having it done!

Reactions: 6
Shame for jizz, normally Stephen cheats, but unfortunately he is rock bottom therefore will stay with jizz. He’s probs dying to cheat as well & she would be better of for it

Reactions: 8
Haven't heard of this guy since just tattoo of us. About to go back and read the threads. The recent posts on here are shocking. So is he bi, or straight but posting his ass just for money?

Reactions: 5
Haven't heard of this guy since just tattoo of us. About to go back and read the threads. The recent posts on here are shocking. So is he bi, or straight but posting his ass just for money?
Who knows he's just a wrongun freak , he has no talent so only thing he has left is shoving things up his arse for a few pennies. He thinks a proper job is beneath him. The cum that comes out of his ars is probably mucus mixed with tit as he keeps shoving stuff up there and causing trauma.

Jizzs surgery looks tit because she keeps going to comfort zone / clinic hub they employ butchers she's lucky to be alive they have killed girls and botched others , leaving them horrendously scarred. She might not be so lucky the next time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Who knows he's just a wrongun freak , he has no talent so only thing he has left is shoving things up his arse for a few pennies. He thinks a proper job is beneath him. The cum that comes out of his ars is probably mucus mixed with tit as he keeps shoving stuff up there and causing trauma.

Jizzs surgery looks tit because she keeps going to comfort zone / clinic hub they employ butchers she's lucky to be alive they have killed girls and botched others , leaving them horrendously scarred. She might not be so lucky the next time
Mucus mixed with tit from trauma 😭😂😂 bleeping dying. this sub has to be the funniest ever and I'm on Reddit quite a bit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

My thoughts exactly. Surely it's physically impossible to "cum out of his ars"? My thoughts prior to your post is that it's a mixture of tit and lube, and possibly an infection and going by the comment on his latest Fansly post and now you've mentioned it, I don't think we're far off the mark 🤢🤮💀💀💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hopefully Bear can teach Jizz how to give a proper blowjob once his prison stint is over 🥱

• Haha
I'm quite happy to raise my hand and admit i'm imperfect but if I paid that sort of money to feel better about myself and that was the result i'd be pissed off :LOL:

Before she hooked up with the sex predator she had no fake teef .. botched nose .. wonky boob job or lip filler but seemed more than confident doing adult work on cam. Is she thinking that greasy nobody will spring her into public fame ? The next Kim Kardashian looool Bear ain't a stepping stone he's a millstone round your neck..

View attachment 1496748
I refuse to believe this is the same girl 😂😂😂😂 wow. But she actually looks better here than now

Reactions: 3
Now bears Cumming out his 'ars' on the regular 🤣and really hitting rock bottom for a few pennies, the absolute dirtbag. I think it's no coincidence jizz runs off for a weekend and posts she's been crying all night. She said in an earlier YouTube video he'd never met her parents and he didn't go with her this time either. When is she going to realise he's toxic and not interested in her.

Reactions: 16
Now bears Cumming out his 'ars' on the regular 🤣and really hitting rock bottom for a few pennies, the absolute dirtbag. I think it's no coincidence jizz runs off for a weekend and posts she's been crying all night. She said in an earlier YouTube video he'd never met her parents and he didn't go with her this time either. When is she going to realise he's toxic and not interested in her.
Not like he has anything better to do either

Reactions: 4
She posted saying shes been crying since she got home?? Whats the betting he made her feel bad for going away?

Reactions: 9
I find this video so infuriating! It pissed me off at the time and now it’s pissed me off again 😂what a big useless baby, get a grip!
Why is she so dramatic? It's a few items of clothes, would take her 2 hours maximum to take them out of the Shein bags and hang them up? 🙈 What an absolute air head she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she so dramatic? It's a few items of clothes, would take her 2 hours maximum to take them out of the Shein bags and hang them up? 🙈 What an absolute air head she is 😂
She's just a lazy witch. Only reason she's going on about it is to show off how many clothes she's got. It's not the first time she's gone off about clothes being everywhere. I don't understand how a fully grown woman can make this sort of mess when anyone with a scrap of common sense would try things on and make some neat piles of clothes. It's just more attention seeking and showing off, although I don't know who she's trying to impress with it all coming from Shein. She's a lazy little woman that can't be arsed to clean up after herself and because the sex offender is just as lazy, she knows he won't come and clean up after her. 22 years old and behaves like a teenager dumping her tit all over the place

She repulses me with her needy, attention seeky "problems".

• Heart
The whole cumming out his arse thing , I think related to the fantasy of cream pie lol but I have no idea how it’s possible to cum out of the batty . Also no kink shaming but pegging your fellas butthole ? No hun absolutely not . What’s happened with the Georgia case?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As much as I can't stand jizzy the anal mop. I still realy don't get how she can be with a fat middle aged sex offender. That's clearly broke probably addicted to steroids or coccaine. Something mentally going on with that lass. 22 should be out having fun traveling. Not be attached to that greasy pervert.
She's just a lazy witch. Only reason she's going on about it is to show off how many clothes she's got. It's not the first time she's gone off about clothes being everywhere. I don't understand how a fully grown woman can make this sort of mess when anyone with a scrap of common sense would try things on and make some neat piles of clothes. It's just more attention seeking and showing off, although I don't know who she's trying to impress with it all coming from Shein. She's a lazy little woman that can't be arsed to clean up after herself and because the sex offender is just as lazy, she knows he won't come and clean up after her. 22 years old and behaves like a teenager dumping her tit all over the place

She repulses me with her needy, attention seeky "problems".
Agreed she repulsed me too....
The fact she thinks she's better than anyone else because she earns a few quid flashing her fanny. The way she calls people Karen's because she dates a middle aged fat pervert. Dont get me started on licking someone's ars out in a public place.
She's just a dirty woman and let's face facts if stevie wasn't facing charges for sex offending he'd be spreading his no balls and mantled penis elsewhere. Scrubbers both of them !!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her insta they have a plane in the background, are they finally going on their holiday lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.