Stephen Bear #13 The Bear that deserves to be caged

What will the verdict be?

• Guilty!

Votes: 250 51.9%
  • Unfortunately I think he'll get away with it - not guilty!

Votes: 232 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here

Winning thread title from @CocoLoco2
1643371458117.png

Trial is set for 7th Feb, poll for what we think the verdict will be.

Anyone wanna do a recap?

Reactions: 2
Oh Ellie hun, they’re both toxic, it’s just that the new one has money and a LaMbO 🙄 they’re all clowns.

Reactions: 9
*They barely leave the house - life consists of watching telly and eating at home. Seems weird to get lots of plastic surgery only to show it off at home..in loungewear
*They did have a rare day out at Spurs with Bear’s grim family. Jess had a few too many and was sick in the taxi - caring boyfriend Bear filmed it and put it on Instagram laughing as she lay across the back seat covered in vomit, then other stories of her travelling home in PJs after an embarrassing clean up at his sister’s. Mummy Bear looked unimpressed.
*They have bought two tiny dogs they seem to leave at home and will no doubt be dropped off at Battersea dogs home once they get bored
*Court is looming, but Bear doesn’t seem too fussed and will no doubt put on a show for any paps

Reactions: 20
Daily manifestation for Bear and all tit men to face consequences! Dear universe, thank you for taking care of us and keeping us safe. Please give the jury strength and let them see sense by confirming that Stephen Bear is GUILTY.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
*They barely leave the house - life consists of watching telly and eating at home. Seems weird to get lots of plastic surgery only to show it off at home..in loungewear
*They did have a rare day out at Spurs with Bear’s grim family. Jess had a few too many and was sick in the taxi - caring boyfriend Bear filmed it and put it on Instagram laughing as she lay across the back seat covered in vomit, then other stories of her travelling home in PJs after an embarrassing clean up at his sister’s. Mummy Bear looked unimpressed.
*They have bought two tiny dogs they seem to leave at home and will no doubt be dropped off at Battersea dogs home once they get bored
*Court is looming, but Bear doesn’t seem too fussed and will no doubt put on a show for any paps
Dont forget shes now having body contouring because her hip dips are back

Reactions: 10
She goes on about all this money she makes & that we must be jealous but all she spends it on is pointless surgery, Hun I might make a bit less than you but at least I live my life and thrive for experiences. You do duck all🤣

Reactions: 27
She goes on about all this money she makes & that we must be jealous but all she spends it on is pointless surgery, Hun I might make a bit less than you but at least I live my life and thrive for experiences. You do duck all🤣
Money spent on experiences and seeing new places is far more fulfilling than getting pointless surgeries and spending a fortune on designer gear to wear in Bear's living room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes both of them are thick as mince, no imagination or curiosity about the world.

Dont forget shes now having body contouring because her hip dips are back
Yes! What the hell is ‘body contouring’ going to do? She’s so gullible.

Reactions: 12
He won't like to go out as everyone will be shouting n_o_n_c_e at him

Reactions: 16
He is guilty it’s just whether he will get a custodial sentence (I personally don’t think he will)

Reactions: 28
He is guilty it’s just whether he will get a custodial sentence (I personally don’t think he will)
Yes! If there is any justice in the system then he should get a custodial sentence. We all know how tit the system is though. However the way to reframe it is that his career is fucked. Nobody will touch him.

Reactions: 13
As I’ve previously said, I work in the justice system. Unfortunately I do think that he will be found not guilty. As much as he’s absolutely guilty as sin and I think he’s vile!!! I know from the work that I am involved in that it’s quite hard to get a guilty verdict in court. They have to acquit somebody if there is any element of doubt. I am praying that he finally gets what he deserves but at the same time I know how hard it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
As I’ve previously said, I work in the justice system. Unfortunately I do think that he will be found not guilty. As much as he’s absolutely guilty as sin and I think he’s vile!!! I know from the work that I am involved in that it’s quite hard to get a guilty verdict in court. They have to acquit somebody if there is any element of doubt. I am praying that he finally gets what he deserves but at the same time I know how hard it is.
That's just gutting, honestly. It seems so simple and obvious to outsiders. You can just imagine the jury either voting yes or no, and the evidence just points to yes and that he's guilty. Seems so simple and no brainer. I'm so sad to here you think he'd be found not guilty and loved to know why it's not so simple

Reactions: 2
I do think he'll be found guilty as there is concrete evidence, it's not just an ex girlfriend claiming he showed people a video on a phone and it not being provable. I can't see how he could NOT be found guilty. Also I definitely think he'll get a custodial sentence, albeit a short one, because he uploaded the video to Onlyfans (where it was leaked from too) and thereby actually profited from it as well as it being an act of spite. I think Georgia's victim impact statement which gets read out before sentencing will ensure it's a custodial sentence - she is in the public eye and the fact that it ended up all over the internet viewed by thousands is the nail in his coffin.

Reactions: 12
If they were gonna find him not guilty surely it would’ve all been written off done and dusted now? If it’s been sent to another court then that means there’s a higher chance of him being found guilty?

Reactions: 3
I think the main issue is the defence will have to prove that G didn’t consent to it and I imagine that will be hard to do. I’m just praying for lots of women on the jury and a judge that wants to make an example of him, I think the fact it was spread all over Twitter and so many people have seen it will hopefully go against him 🙏🏼

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.