Stephen Bear #13 The Bear that deserves to be caged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think he'll be found guilty as there is concrete evidence, it's not just an ex girlfriend claiming he showed people a video on a phone and it not being provable. I can't see how he could NOT be found guilty. Also I definitely think he'll get a custodial sentence, albeit a short one, because he uploaded the video to Onlyfans (where it was leaked from too) and thereby actually profited from it as well as it being an act of spite. I think Georgia's victim impact statement which gets read out before sentencing will ensure it's a custodial sentence - she is in the public eye and the fact that it ended up all over the internet viewed by thousands is the nail in his coffin.
I'm with you on this. I was thinking there is NO WAY he'd not get a guilty sentence. It just seems so black and white to me but I'm scared that there are technical issues that I'm not aware of that means he'll get away with it. Praying for guilty 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 6
But there’s lots of proof that he claims it isn’t Georgia in the video (even though it clearly is), so surely the issue of consent isn’t the thing they’re trying to sort & it’s a case of him convincing them it’s a different girl, that seems to be his defence from what I understand? Because Georgia did a big post saying something along the lines of “whichever girl he is currently trying to convince to lie in court and claim it’s her in the video, don’t do it, you will be charged for trying to pervert the court of justice”, so I’m thinking that’s the biggest issue in the case?

Reactions: 7
Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't it the opposite? The police knows it's Georgia but the decision to be made if he's guilty of recording without concent etc? I don't think they're trying to figure out if it's another girl, just if she's telling the truth about not knowing and vice versa. Could be totally wrong tho

I’m just going off what was said at the time, I just remember him ranting about it being a different girl and Georgia claiming it’s definitely her! I could also be wrong about the facts of the case too though!🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm with you on this. I was thinking there is NO WAY he'd not get a guilty sentence. It just seems so black and white to me but I'm scared that there are technical issues that I'm not aware of that means he'll get away with it. Praying for guilty 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
The publicity won’t do him any good

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a before picture of her nose? Just intrigued to see what it was like before, not saying her nose is bad by any means, just not a nose that looks like it’s had work done to it, idk how to explain it, I know what I mean😂🙈
The thing is, she uses so many filters it’s difficult to know what her real nose looks like. I suspect she wants a wee barbie nose, a little French fry nose. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could he possibly argue that as a frequent visitor to his house Georgia knew (because she had seen it or because he had told her) that every area of the outside of his property was covered by cctv and therefore having sex with him she knew it would be recorded?

That said, even if that were the case and it's proved she was happy to make a private sex tape with him he still shared the video online which is what he's being prosecuted for.

Reactions: 1
Could he possibly argue that as a frequent visitor to his house Georgia knew (because she had seen it or because he had told her) that every area of the outside of his property was covered by cctv and therefore having sex with him she knew it would be recorded?
God, I really hope not, otherwise that's a WHOLE other minefield. Knowing him though, he probably would try it out of stupidity/desperation.

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping and praying that the evidence is good and the jury sees right through him. He absolutely deserves this after the way that he’s treated women in general for years and years. He’s absolutely emotionally abused and gaslighted them, he’s got so cocky that this time he has stepped it up and thought that he was untouchable by posting a video like this. Nobody will know the ins and outs of this case until it is in court and stuff comes through the papers. We will have to wait and see what they’ve got up their sleeves!! But yes most of it will fall down to consent. By sending it to court means that there is a reasonable prospect of a conviction. Lots of cases don’t reach this level even though the victim is credible. There has to be a realistic chance of conviction. They obviously have enough evidence to believe that is the case, but ultimately it falls down to 12 normal members of the public who make a decision about his fate. At the end of the day none of us know the evidence that’s going to be presented in court, there will be a hell of a lot that goes on behind the scenes. It will start to trickle through the week the court case is heard. I’ve got no doubt the media will put regular updates on.

Reactions: 11
I'm keeping every crossable body part crossed that the utter wankmaggot gets what's coming to him and gets locked up in jail where he deserves to be. And I hope it sends a huge message out to other scummy wastes of space that you can't get away with that sort of behaviour.
In the meantime, can we try not to share ideas of what he could say or do to get away with it, we don't want to put ideas in the sleazy plonkers head

Reactions: 21
bleeping hell just watching his stories from yesterday in the car, he really does think he's lush!
& he never knows the words to the songs he just makes his mouth go & it really really gives me the ick.

I bet he was one of those right dribbly toddlers - the ones with a soaking wet front from always dribbling.

Urgh I've just given myself turbo ick thinking about it. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if he’s even going to acknowledge the trial this coming week? I hope he’s absolutely shitting himself

Reactions: 9
After watching that clip from Big Brother where he is kicking off and then craps his pants when security approach him I can guarantee he is shitting himself. All smelly breath gob and no backbone that one. Slimy little nonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he’s even going to acknowledge the trial this coming week? I hope he’s absolutely shitting himself
I reckon he’s going to play up so much at this trial. I just know he’s going to rock up in some ridiculous outfit, sunglasses etc and will probably bring something stupid along like that stuffed pig on a lead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.