Stephen Bear #13 The Bear that deserves to be caged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching that clip from Big Brother where he is kicking off and then craps his pants when security approach him I can guarantee he is shitting himself. All smelly breath gob and no backbone that one. Slimy little ponce.
Agreed. He posted something on insta the other day saying something about everyone else wanting to be seen and he's just trying to disappear.
He's 100% rattled

Reactions: 5
I reckon he’s going to play up so much at this trial. I just know he’s going to rock up in some ridiculous outfit, sunglasses etc and will probably bring something stupid along like that stuffed pig on a lead
Please tell me you mean Jess 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s trying so hard to keep a low profile isn’t he?
As if all the perverse, malignant fuckery he’s posted doesn’t exist. He’s a misogynist and a narcissist with no regard for anyone but himself. He’s a liar, a fake and a fraud with no sense of morality.
He’s a short, bandy legged big mouth with crap hair, crap tattoos, crap beard and worse attitude. He’s yesterday’s (tabloid) news and is now only relevant because he is a sex offender. His so called career is over.

Reactions: 24
As if all the perverse, malignant fuckery he’s posted doesn’t exist. He’s a misogynist and a narcissist with no regard for anyone but himself. He’s a liar, a fake and a fraud with no sense of morality.
He’s a short, bandy legged big mouth with crap hair, crap tattoos, crap beard and worse attitude. He’s yesterday’s (tabloid) news and is now only relevant because he is a sex offender. His so called career is over.
Yes, 2 weeks before the trial he decides to keep a low profile. I hope the judge and jury see through this knobhead!

Reactions: 5
He’s got on his insta story of the puppies chewing on Jess’s vibrator 🤮🤮🤮 Poor dogs will have Coldsores by morning 😂 How sick is that though, letting them near that, wouldn’t be surprised if he’d had it up his arse 😷

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
He’s got on his insta story of the puppies chewing on Jess’s vibrator 🤮🤮🤮 Poor dogs will have Coldsores by morning 😂 How sick is that though, letting them near that, wouldn’t be surprised if he’d had it up his arse 😷
That’s so disgusting. Just absolutely vile. He’s such an attention seeking twit

Reactions: 9
Jizz's face in his stories when they're at his parents & she's forced to watch the niece singing 🤣
That forced "yeah, great" look...

Screenshot_20220131-014259.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw that. Poor dogs. Really inappropriate and cruel. Also I hate watching that child rag the puppies about like they’re toys.

So just when I posted he’s keeping a low profile pre court then this story pops up with the poor pups playing with a sex toy. Just after watching them being carried around, dangling by their necks by those children.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
1 week today folks….
7th February 👀
Chelmsford Crown Court (?)
2-3 days estimated trial duration…
👀

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Whilst chewing on jizzy knickers vibrator is grim, he’s shouting at the dogs and they’ve done nothing wrong. Poor dogs.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Absolutely repulsive behaviour. As usual.

Are his little nieces still following him and seeing this tit? Utter filth.

Hope his name ends up on a sex offenders register, beyond me how it isn’t already…

Reactions: 16
Absolutely repulsive behaviour. As usual.

Are his little nieces still following him and seeing this tit? Utter filth.

Hope his name ends up on a sex offenders register, beyond me how it isn’t already…
The youngest is absolutely still following and would have most definitely seen the beloved dogs chewing on a dildo. duck this bleep. I hate him so much. Reminds me too much of another piece of tit. Praying for a guilty sentence and praying the person he reminds me of gets his tit karma in return. Bad luck for both 🤞

• Angry
Does he think solicitors will only look at his profiles in the days leading up to his trial??? Georgia’s defence will have literally been clocking EVERYTHING he does/posts the entire time not just now, he is so naive and thick it hurts my head

Does he think solicitors will only look at his profiles in the days leading up to his trial??? Georgia’s defence will have literally been clocking EVERYTHING he does/posts the entire time not just now, he is so naive and thick it hurts my head
I’m hoping his stupidity and sense of grandiose entitlement is his downfall.

Reactions: 8
I watched Catch Me if you Can at the weekend and it reminded me of when Bear used the song over the picture of the plane when he was fleeing the Maldives after everyone reported him to the hotel and police for having sex on the beach. Funny how he thought he’d outrun everyone and got away with it, but since then all he’s done is sit in his tacky flat and get fat…you really showed us little Stephen 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.