Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misunderstood

On her stories it’s a TED talk on the Barbie movie it only needs to be 4 stories but she is dragging the content out .
Two good points she has made before I switched off

Romy

VIP Member
It just proves that anyone can tbh. I’m predicting a big shift from ‘woke/body pos/single’ content to typical influencer fare, designer clothes/expensive holidays/in love. She’s testing the waters with her latest posts.
You have to be a bit exhibitionist though. I prefer discretion, online at least😅

mindlessness

VIP Member
So Steph made some insta stories regarding Tala accusing them of restricting comments… one hour later and she’s spoken to the CEO, there was miscommunication with the world filtering system and her comment was accidentally restricted and she is now thankful she has been allowed to reiterate her concerns re size expansion marketing and is grateful for the apology.
I was actually impressed with her calling out Tala. Disappointed to see her step that back a bit.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Wow, the cunt is really cunting today!!! I am absolutey WEEPING for her desperate plight. Note to travel companies: give her a swerve.

SpritneyBeers

That's the only thing I like about her.
But IS that why she does it though? So people can skip through if they want? sorry to sound thick, I just genuinely don't understand it 🙈

also if she has to do it, wish she would use something other than that annoying photo of herself with crossed eyes!

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Wtf is she on about now? I can never understand what she’s trying to say. She is bearing the brunt of the laborious work in order for me to feel better about myself? Ok.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I bet that shrine to her 'awesome' self is the first thing she set up in her flat. She is so bloody creepy.

Romy

VIP Member
So she finally acknowledged why he didn’t join her on other trips by saying he only gets two weeks holiday a year.

So is that him done for trips for the year now? And presumably she will fly there and see him after work/weekend trip.

Gosh that doesn’t feel sustainable long term!
Normal for the USA.

Blahblah93

VIP Member
No mention of her BF or any plans to travel for a while - she’s seen him once this year?
The thing with long distance relationships is you need to be have some frank conversations pretty early on about how it’s going to work and what the eventual end game is. For most, it means getting married to get a spouse visa. I don’t see that happening for someone she sees twice a year… that’s not a boyfriend that’s a holiday shag
he doesn't even go on holiday with her even when it's FREE